Why me..

That morning when I woke up I felt Jc's arms wrapped around my waist and I felt I head rising up and down then I realised my head was on his head. Then my mind started wandering off to last night with Connor. Why was he so nice to me last night? Maybe he's trying to change for some reason?.. "Good morning" I heard Jc say. "Good morning" I replied back. I finally drug myself out of bed and went to the closet I picked out a teal blouse with shorts I then went into the bathroom I started the shower on warm then started taking my clothes off once I got into the shower I felt the warm and hot water on my skin it felt so good to finally take a shower. After about 5 minutes of being in there I finally came out I then got dressed and blow dried my hair and straightened it and went out into the living room where all the boys were seated. "OMG she's finally out" Said Sam being the little miss sass princess he is. "Don't give me sass" I replied back. "Oooo" Said all the boys except Sam. He looks embarrassed and pissed off at me. "Hey Sarah Can I talk to you alone..?" Sam asked. "Sure..." I answered being scared. He took me up to his room and said "Don't you ever fucking embarrass me like that again you hear me?" "Yes-s and I'm sorry" I replied. "Its okay Sarah I'm just annoyed by Connor Right now I'm sorry for yelling at you.." he said with regret in his eyes. "Its fine I totally understand" I said with a fake smile. "Hey wanna go to the mall later?" he asked. "Sure!" I said with a real smile.