What happened ?

The next morning when I woke up I felt amazing. The memories of last night kept popping up in my head. Until Jc woke and said "Get out of my bed you fucking slut" Jc said with a very serious expression on his face. "Jc what did I do wrong?" I asked slightly whispering. "Well considering the fact you're gonna be fucking the rest of the guys make you a slut so go to Connor he needs you." Jc Said I couldn't tell if he was laughing or what?.. "Bu-" I tried saying something but Jc cut me off. "NOW SARAH!" Jc screamed as he picked me and threw me on Connors bed making Connor jolt up. "Oh hey baby" Connor said with a seductive smile on his face. "Hi sexy" I flirted back. If Jc wants to see a slut I'll show him one. I thought to myself as I made my way to Connor and grabbed him by his shoulders and threw him on top of me. He planted sloppy kisses up my neck and said " Tonight it'll be even better" As he kissed me on the lips rough but passionate. He then pulled away leaving me breathless.

°°°°°

Several hours have passed since my incident with Jc. And it was now time for me to sleep with Connor. As I walked up stairs to his room I was pushed by Jc and felt a crumble in my back pocket and reached my hand into my back pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and it was folded. First it said From Ricardo to Sarah and so then I unfolded and read hey baby you should text me at 727-839-2031 ( Obviously idk his number but yeah) So i pulled out my phone and texted him and said Hey its sarah. Then walked up to connors room.

BoOm ThErE iT iS hOpEfUlLy Y'all lIkE It