Gotta go

Jennifer POV:

The party was great and Kamrin and I were having fun, but we cant find Mae.

"Kamrin, we've been here for an hour now." I told her. Kamrin gave a thumbs up and ate another sushi roll. I was dancing to my favorite song when I heard an "ouch!" behind me. A girl hopped on one foot while holding a drink. "You kinda stepped on my foot." She said stiffly. "I'm so sorry, really I didn't mean too" I explained. "Nah it's okay" she smiled "I'm Cas."

"Well hello Cas, I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jen." I told her. "I like your attitude kid." She said as her green eyes flashed a speck of red. I had just met Cas, but I could already tell that she was pretty cool.

"Ummmm you guys are in some serious trouble." Kamrin stammered.

"What?" I asked. Kamrin put the phone in my face, to show me the messages from my dad, who came home, scolding us about leaving the house. "Come on," Kamrin grabbed my hand and started off looking for Mae.

Marie's POV:

I was having so much fun with Blake, playing in the pool and mingling with the other people. "Is that your sister?" Blake said as he looked at Jen. Jen came running to me with a scared look on her face. "What's wrong?!" I asked her.

"Dad is home..." She said as she showed me the messages. Just as things were getting good, he has to ruin them for me. "I'm So sorry Blake I have to go, I wish I could've stayed." I forced myself to say "...it's...it's okay, let me get you a towel and I'll walk you out to your car." He responded glumly. I nodded and crawled out of the pool. Blake followed, shook himself off, and started walking into the house. I followed close behind, trying to avoid the other guests. Blake walked up a dark flight of stairs that probably led to him or his parents bedrooms. We walked down a dark hallway that led to the bathroom. He opened the door and turned on a small night light. Blake grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. "Thanks" I said. Blake nodded, signaling that he wasn't too happy about me leaving.