Wanted

Blake POV:

"Dangit....Dangit dangit." That's all I could think while I drove to the "supremes house".

Why me, just why. I have to get her back, someway somehow.

My stomach started to fill with butterflies as I drove into the Palmspears block, to the supremes huge house. I parked my car beside the mailbox and walked up to the stairs with my hands shoved into my pockets.

"Hello...Blake" a voice called out from the darkness inside, only lit by candlelight.

"h-hello" I responded. My nerves were making my voice crack and disabling my ability to say a word without stuttering.

They opened the door and motioned me to move to the living room.

I did as I was told, for there was no disobeying, or I could be severely punished.

A small light flicked on revealing her face.

"What have you come to me for this time"

".......i-uh...I lost..h-her"

Her small smirk disappeared into a frightening frown.

"You what.." She growled.

I fell upon my knees begging for a way to bring her back. She was the only way I could quickly have a way to bring her back.

"You- how could you?! She is the only one of all of us! And you lose her? I told you to make sure she was well treated and cared for. You wouldn't have to be here if you...hadn't disobeyed my orders."

"I'm sorry I'll do anything to help!" I pleaded.

"For your punishment.... I give you a week... No, no. Four days, to find her. She has to be back here for The Changing. If you don't, YOU WILL I REPEAT YOU WILL be burned.

You may leave. Immediately!" She snarled with all of her anger.

I nodded and walked out of the house to my red car. The wheel became punching bag as I slammed my face and fists into it multiple times.

I couldn't let myself go through this....she's only done this to herself so why should I suffer? I will find her, and when I do... I will get my revenge.