Good girl

CAS POV:

"Help me dump these," Blake said with a small grin. I couldn't believe how cocky this guy really is. "You can't be proud of this....there's just no way." I said with teary eyes.

"I've done a lot of things that I'm not proud of, Cas." He replied. I had began to realize, it wasn't that he was proud of what he'd done, he was just careless of what he'd probably caused. Blake just shrugged and got out of the car with a slam of the door. I crossed my arms and sank into the seat, I was not going to touch those girls.

........

There was a few seconds of silence after I made my decision before it was interrupted. Blake suddenly opened the door. "Get out of the car...now." He growled. Goosebumps grew at an alarming rate on my skin, it made me shiver. My decision was made, I'd rather fight him and get beat, than to just dump those girls bodies where they have no peace. "I'm not gonna do it.... And I'm not your child, you don't ever spea- " I was immediately cut off by him yanking be out of the car with a strong, immense hold. It hurt me so much, I dragged myself down to the ground so he could let me go. He quickly released his hand and I fell to the ground in a thud. My arm throbbed when I examined it, it consisted of a color of purple and red, and a hint of swelling. I looked up to see Blake looking down on me with anger filled eyes.

"You go to h***!" I shouted while scooting away from him. He yanked me up and threw me against the car. "Aren't we going anyway?! We're bad, no one wants us here, we're considered evil spawn. We're going anyway, so be a good girl and help me du- I interrupted him. "Well I'm not. I'm good and I'll forever be that way, you made me this way, and I vow to change myself back. Even if it kills me! And I will not let you dump those girls here!" I yelled. Blake didn't respond..he just let me go and opened the car door exposing the helpless people in the back. "Just Help me." He said. I stood back and watched.

"Well fine then. You just wait" He replied.