What now?

Blake was very unpredictable, but I knew, when he said "you just wait" I was in major trouble. Instead of treating me like the boyfriend he should be, he acts like he's my dad most of the time, but I can't break up with him. He'll expose me or-or he'll just keep me in his torture chokehold. Which I knew he was gonna do. It kept replaying in my head over and over again.. "You just wait. You just wait." It made me even more nervous than I already was. The possibilities of what he was capable of swirled inside my head.

"Get in the car," he snarled.

With no hesitation, I didn't want to make things any harder for myself. I just got in and put my hands in my lap. "So where did you put them?"

I asked.

"Don't worry about them.. I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do about you."

That was it, I've been with Him for twenty, long, hard, stressful years. I could tell when he was serious. With the strength of a being ten times his own size and his sickening charm, I could only imagine the things he was gonna do to me.

My heart was racing, "I have to get out of here" I thought. I could feel myself shaking and about to cry. Begging him wouldn't do a thing...but I could try. "Blake please don't hurt me"

Blake laughed. "I won't be the one doing the hurt."

I didn't know what he was talking about, I didn't care at the moment either. I'm scared, I wanna go home, I need to get away. NOW.

The car treaded against the smooth paved road and this was my chance. I can't believe it. I couldn't think, I just saw what I was doing and went along with it. The door flung open and I covered my face. It wasn't long before I hit the ground and rolled into the bushes beside the road.

Authors note-

Sorry guys for such a short chapter. For my readers, since it's summer break for me, I will now try my best to get at least one update or more every two weeks. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to state them. I want this story to be really good for you guys and I hope you like it. Oh! And I also have another story out if you would like to read it. It has a huge twist and sooner or later i will update that as well, but guys please feel free to read that one also. LUBB YALL<333 -K