First morning

CAS POV:
I had already visited my old room and reminisced all of my old things, but I'd rather sleep in my sisters room. We've been dreaming for this day, and I could be leaving tomorrow, the least I could do was have a tiny sleepover with my little sister. She came in with some boxer shorts and a loose pink tank top on.
"Sooo how have you been?" She asked with a smile showing her shiny braces.
I honestly wanted to tell her the truth, "I've been....pretty messed up" I said with a laugh to try to take the seriousness out of it.
"Well how have you been? I see you're 21 living the life of a teenager"

"I'm really good actually! I've been saving up to get a house of my own. I haven't even worked yet! Mom helps me with a bunch of stuff."
She said with excitement.

I dearly missed mom and dad giving their all for us.

"I'm sorry sis, I'm happy you're back and I would love to spend some more time with you, but it's 12. I'm tired." She said as she fell out on her queen sized bed.

I laughed. "Scoot over."
She did and I lie down right beside her. She turned off her lamp and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Audrey"
"Goodnight..Cas"

The next morning, in the last moments of my needed sleep and slumber, I was awoken by the smell of food and the sound of Audrey fixing her hair in the mirror. She came over to me and shook my arm a little bit, "wake up sleepy head" she said with a smile. I barely opened my eyes and the sunlight from the window glared off of her shining braces.the light was so blinding, I hissed and smashed my face into the pillow.
Her eyes widened, I was afraid that she saw my teeth which I could feel that they came out.

"Woah...Someone's not a morning person"

"No no it's okay, can you just please close the blinds."

She ran over to the blinds and closed the quickly. "better?" She asked.

"Better" I replied with a smirk.
I rose out of bed and walked to the bathroom to wash up. Audrey already did, so I could brush my fangs in peace. Everyone was waiting downstairs so we could all say the prayer and eat. So I quickly finished my duty and walked downstairs.
The table looked like a breakfast buffet, and I couldn't wait to dig in. I sat in the spot that was usually mine and put my hands out to hold theirs. Everyone closed their eyes and continued with the prayer and said Amen. With my raging thirst, I certainly couldn't handle myself around all of the meats that were surrounding me. I started slaughtering a piece of sausage and practically destroying all of my bacon.
"Wow.. It looks like you haven't eaten in months! Even your skin has become pale." My mother complained as she touched my cheek. "And your cold too! Audrey what did I tell you about sleeping with that fan on? Y'all have my genes. too much cold can make you si- It's okay mother I'm fine, I promise." I interrupted. She nodded and sipped her coffee. Audrey watched me as I picked up a piece of sausage and bit deep into it which caused my fangs to appear.
Audrey gasped and covered her mouth. "Well nice try trying to hide them" I thought to myself.
"You guys I think I'm done. Thank you mama for the breakfast." I said to her with a hug and kiss.