Chapter 7 - Well you're not wrong

My eyes slowly opened as I felt something when I moved my arm. Looking over to the bump that I felt, I notice Big boss sleeping comfortably.

I cautiously move his arm away from my waist as I began to walk to the bathroom. I washed up first which took me at least thirty minutes considering that I love to bubble bath and when I was finished, he was still sleeping soundly.

Suddenly, an idea clicked in my head now that I saw his mouth slightly opened. "Marker marker marker" I whispered to myself, shuffling through his desk. Once I found a marker, a sudden smirk formed on my lips as I immediately ran to Big boss.

I busted the cap open and began doodling on his face. I was only able to draw an unfinished Llama on the tip of his nose since he woke up. "Hey, good morning" I smile at him, acting as if I didn't do anything.

He grabs my head and pushes me next to him as I was forcefully laying down while he was embracing me. I tap on his broad shoulders as if I couldn't breath, "Wake up Big boss it's almost ten. I need to go to school so let me go already"

He stands up and surprisingly listened to me, "School? You're not going to any school" .... or not.

He sat on his office chair and opened up his laptop, immediately typing. My curiosity got the best of me so I was unable to hold back and peek at whatever he was doing.

"Who are you tracking?" I questioned him, familiar with the concept of a map and a blinking dot. It meant he was tracking someone.

"A normal girl wouldn't know what I'm doing. How do you know all this? You even know how to fight and hold a gun, disarm it... Speaking of disarming, how did you even do that?"

"Woah woah calm down Big boss. I'm not a normal girl remember?"

"Oh right. Your obsession for Llama's are actually pretty scary. You're definitely not normal"

"Well you're not wrong. But I'm like this because-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, the beautiful lady appeared again, "Boss! Nathaniel's men are already on the second floor!"

"What?! Kat, bring this girl to safety. He probably wants the code."

"Yes sir"

Kat unwillingly grabs my wrist and drags me outside. I heard the screams of the men and gunshots as I was here at the moment, running away. As fast as we both ran, as fast as the enemy infiltrated. Three men were already pointing their gun at us.

"It's been a while Kat" the man in the middle says, sending us his gummy smile. He seemed... Korean?

"Nathan, if you need someone, I'm right here" Kat says, standing in front of me to block any possible bullets.

"You're sexy just like always Kat but today I'm here for that girl behind you. So just move out of the way if you value that body and life of yours"

Kat stayed silent, unsure of her next motive. Sweat was starting to form on the corner of her eyes but luckily, Big boss made his appearance and pointed his gun at the guy who goes by the name, Nathaniel?

The two men who seems to be Nathaniel's bodyguard pointed the gun at Big boss. Pretty much all the guns were pointing at each other, like predators and prey. "What do you want from her?" Big boss questions. None of them making any sudden movements.

"Want? Hah, who wouldn't wanna capture the women who killed Eric. I'm curious how an innocent girl like her killed that powerful man"

Big boss almost looked like his eyes were going to pop out any second and his gun was slowly lowering then looking at me. It looked as if he wanted to throw all these questions right at me but it was most definitely not the proper time, "I'm sorry Big boss! I didn't mean to hide it from you...Actually I was just going to explain to you earlier" I yelled across the hallway, earning everyone's stare. "No time to waste here" Nathaniel says then shooting Kat on her chest, near her heart. I watch her drop in horror as I felt myself naturally catch her in my arms, "K-kat" I shook her shoulders but she had her eyes close and was just grunting.

big boss shot the bodyguard on the left then got shot on the shoulder by the right bodyguard though he tried not to let that shot bother him and killed the right bodyguard. But he was shot twice by Nathaniel on his arms and legs as he grunted really loudly. Luckily, he didn't receive any shots from his chest or he would've barely made it.

I felt the sudden anger rise in me when I saw blood on my palms. I felt my body turning cold and my eyes blurring as I stood up, grabbing the pistol at her back. I felt darkness consume me as I didn't hesitate to shoot the man on his chest, where he also shot Kat. But he didn't go down with just that and me just shooting out of fairness can't make another shot because that was all where he shot her. "What's wrong? Not shooting anymore?" he says with a smirk in front of me then grabbing my wrist later.

He carried me by his shoulder but I kept on fighting his grip which he found annoyed and apparently decided to black me out using his gun.

I really did it.

🦄🦄🤷🏻‍♀️

YAY 12 VOTES WOO. Thank you so much for those little people voting! Much appreciated <3 it's my first romance story so I know I suck. especially when I'm bad in english lol

Question of the chapter!

What's your academic grade in English?