Chapter 11 - Little princess?

I sat on the off-white couch across from the CEO of this company while he took a sip of his dark coffee that he requsted. I have been sitting uncomfortably for almost ten minutes without saying a word since he told me to stay quiet and allow him to examine me, "Sir she told me she is your fiance" the man broke the silence, relief washing over me.

"I have a fiance? My, I didn't know myself either. Neil, you can take your leave. I wish to speak to this beautiful lady alone." he place his coffee down and stood up to sit next to me.

"So, why did a beautiful lady like you claim to be my fiance? As you already know, I am only interested in men" he inch himself closer with a smile. I mentally raised a brow at his actions. I'm glad this wasn't the first time I've been in this situation or else I would've been on the floor laughing and cringing at what he's saying right now.

"In all honestly sir, I-" he places his index finger on my lips which I found disgusting so I scooted away, "Call me Brian" he whispers.

"Cinder Rowski. It's a pleasure to meet you Brian. But as I was saying," I paused for a moment. Examining his movements, his outfit, his facial expression and the way he talk in order for me to come up with a compatible lie, "I have been watching you since high school. And I... Well first of all, you rejected me once before so now I'm doing everything I can to make you love me..." I finished my sentence without stuttering and with the proper tone, mentally giving myself a victory dance.

"You're smooth" someone commented through my hidden earpiece.

I know.

"Well, you succeeded" he says, grabbing a strand of my hair and kissing it, "I thought you were only interested in men?" I question, shifting my position since I felt the extreme uncomfortable feeling traveling down my spine.

"I was just testing you. Come, let's have dinner" he held out his hand, expecting me to hold it.

"Grab it" I heard Big Boss say through the ear piece.

I didn't want to hold it.

"I said grab it" Big boss repeated as I secretly let out a long sigh. I grab his hand to help me stand up but pulled it away the second later.

A couple hours later after the CEO finished working, he and I were now sitting at a fancy restaurant, eating steak. Of course, me being me, I didn't hesitate on eating. The rough, heavy texture of the meat touch my sopping tongue. I felt myself floating in the land of rocky mountains, struggling to travel any further. It was so good that I was imagining the taste of the steak into reality.

"How is it?" he question me normally, "It's so good! I can see myself riding a Llama in a mountain!" I told him, my true side going out of control.

"YOU FOOL! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING" A voice yelled through the earpiece, panic obvious on his tone.

"Llama?"

"Yes Llama, they're my favorite being ever"

He looks at me with a brow raised and stayed silent for a couple moments. I also shut my mouth realizing how I accidentally said something reckless but what's done is done. He now knows my precious obsession for Llama's.

"That's cute" he gives me the most prince-like smile I have ever witness. I felt my heart dance for him in an instance. Not because of love but because of how sweet and innocent the smile felt.

"So Brian, in order for me to make you love me, I need to stay by your side" I started

"Go on" he says

I frowned at myself, not wanting to say what I really had to say. It was too embarrassing and my mood was not cooperating with me. "So I uh" I cleared my throat.

"I..." I was fidgeting my fingers

"I.." I faked a cough

"I- UGHH" I abruptly stood up and hugged his face tightly in embarrassment, "I LIKE YOU SO MUCH SO PLEASE LET ME STAY BY YOUR SIDE AND IF POSSIBLE, CAN STAY AT YOUR ROOM" I said all in one breath causing me to be breathless. Only my breath was heard in the silence between us. Totally awkward.

Before I knew it, I felt his head rest on my stomach and hugged my waist, "You're so cute. Thank you" he whispered, barely audible. A sudden guilt suddenly filled me up. I wanted to tell him the truth because he was smiling at a lie.

I gave him a sad smile and bend down, "You know, if you're ever lonely or if you ever need someone to talk to then don't forget that I'm willing to listen" I told him softly, gently pushing his embrace away, making my way out the room.

"Wait" he stood up, "I live in an apartment. This is my keys so if you would like, you can stay there and I would be willing to hear your 'welcome home' "

I stare at him in shock and extreme guilt as I just wanted to run away. It was hurting me to see me hurting him. Everything I'm doing was all for the mission... For the Llama. Except, I never lied about listening to his problems.

He walks over to me and hands me the keys as he gave me a slight kiss on my cheek. I jumped back in surprise and felt my face heat up, "W-W-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I yelled at him, unsure wether to punch him right now or yell in frustration. The touch of other guys disgusts me and I hated it. Even if it was my father.

"Oh?" Brian raised a brow in amusement, "is my little princess not experience in this kind of stuff?"

Little princess?

I was too flustered to even get annoyed by the nickname he gave me, "Please refrain from touching me when we're at home! I'll be seeing you after work!" I rushed out of the room but immediately went back in, "uhm... What's the address?"

He chuckles and slides a paper in my palms as he left the room.

"Show off" I mumbled, leaving the building. But when I arrived outside, a man with a suite and black car with tinted windows appeared, bowing at someone.

"Mistress" he says.

I pointed my index finger at myself, "Me?" I questioned, "Please come inside. I'll drive you to Boss's apartment."

I gave him an 'O' look, exaggerating myself. When I got inside he drove quietly, not answering any questions I dare ask then soon after ten minutes or so, we arrived. I was imagining some high-end apartments considering he is a CEO of that popular company but he lives in a decent, middle-class apartment.

"He's different than I expected him to be" I whisper to myself, thinking about the mess I have gotten myself in.

I don't think he's the only one going to get hurt in the end.

🦄🦄🦄

I have nothing to say since I don't even get reads :/ but I'm going to stay strong and finish this story asap T_T

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

Does my story even make sense right now?😂