Undefeated (chapter 7)

Chapter 7

//Lily\\

Just close your eyes,

The sun is going down,

You'll be alright,

no one can hurt you now,

Come morning light,

you and I'll be safe and sound.

I slowly walk through the forest singing.Safe and sound by Taylor Swift.The sun shines through the trees and onto my face,burning it.Then.I hear something."Of course she's alright!She's just kind of coo-coo in the head."A girl with a crispy,posh voice says."She doesn't seem alright."A calm,concerned voice says.I hide behind a tree.The branches prickle my back and I wince.I turn around and I see them,talking to each-other casually and the girl moving closer to the boy.I step forwards and I crack a branch."Shit".I whisper.The girl backs away from him and stares into the woods.The wind blows my dark hair sideways.

"Lily?"Jamie asks,surprised.

I step out from behind the tree and I start to walk to my house,looking down at the ground solemnly,letting my hair cover my face.

"Lily!"Jamie shouts."Lily,we need to talk!"He shouts again.

I stop in my pace and I turn around on my heels."What do you want?"I try to ask sounding bitter.

"I just,I just wanted to ask if you were alright,you didn't look so good."

Something in me softens.I feel like crying and I feel like hugging him.He cares.

"Well.I'm fine."I say thinking about the deal I made with Katie.

Katie smirks an ugly,evil one.She turns to Jamie."Well,shall we go to Starbucks?I'm craving for a caramel mocha."She laughs and touches Jamie's arm.

"Alright.Uh,Lily,do you want to come?"He offers.Katie scoffs and glares at me.

She mouths deal.And I cringe.

"No,thanks,I don't feel like coffee."I wince the words out.

"Well there is other stuff than coffee like-"He suggests,being then cut off by Katie.

"She said NO."She practically yells."Sorry,Jamie,but she declined your offer and we're running out of time,I have manis' at 4pm."She says sweetly,checking her watch.

I walk into my house,slamming the door behind me.Goddam Katie,I hate her so much!My phone buzzes and I check it.

1 new message

Katie:Hey,loser,I'm having so much fun with Jamie...and you're NOT.

Me:Good for you.I don't care.

Katie:I know you do,I saw you.

Me:Saw me what?

Katie:How you looked into his eyes,don't play stupid with me b*tch

Me:Bye,and have fun!