Undefeated (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

//Lily\\

"Attention everyone!"Calls Mr. Stevenson,the science teacher.
"Jamie Campbell Bower is a scholarship student from England."

A blond headed boy with an earring in his left ear and gorgeous blue eyes steps inside from the door,hands in his pockets and fidgeting.All the girls start whispering and giggling.He grins and looks at the class.His eyes lock with mine.I lean forwards so my red hair can cover my face.Why is he staring at me?No guys stare at me.None.

"You can sit next to Lily."Mr. Stevenson points to me.
He walks up to me and sits onto my right.All the girls turn around and stare at me with death glares.
"So,uum Lily.I'm Jamie."He says smiling at her.
"Uh.I'm Lily.Uuuhhh Lily Collins."I stammer.Why am I feeling nervous?
"I know that."He chuckles.
"SSSSSHhhhhh."Mr. Stevenson says giving us both death stares.
We both crack up as quietly as we can.

I walk back to my locker and place my things down.I shut the locker door and I turn around finding Jamie doing the same next to me.
He senses my glance and turns to me.My green eyes locked with his.
"So,Lily,you want to have lunch together?"He asks.
I tense and him seeing this he says,"Well,I don't have to it's just I wanted to make some frien--"I cut him off.
"Uh,I need to go."I scurry off leaving him standing there alone.Stupid.Stupid stupid stupid.This is why I have no friends.