Undefeated (chapter 3)

Chapter 3

//Lily\\

When I get home,the first thing I do is get my razor.I cut a long line above my hips,above all my other scars.

The feeling makes me numb with pain,subsided with a wave of dizziness.Lily,keep it together.I take a big breath.

"Mom?Have you ever thought about committing suicide?"I ask before my mind can stop it.

"Honey,when someone commits suicide all their friends and family will miss them,a lot.I could never do that."She answers,looking gravely into her pasta.

"But I have no friends."I say.

"Are you considering to kill yourself!?"She half yells,half whispers.

I just stare at her blankly.Her eyes fill up with tears and she blinks quickly to recover.

"No.I was just,wondering."I stutter.

"Oh,good.Because for a second I thought you were actually going to do it!"She yells in triumphant.

"Why would I do that."I whisper uneasily.

I scroll through Instagram.Katie Bishop made me follow her or else she'd tell everyone I still lived with my parents.

She has selfies of her and her Pomeranian puppy,her new Chanel handbags and other stuff I don't care about.

I walk through the forest shortcut again half pacing,half walking.

***flashback***

"Look,just 'cause you're poor and ugly,doesn't mean you can kiss my boyfriend!"Katie yells in my face.

"I didn't kiss him,someone dared him to kiss me!"I yell back losing my temper.

She looks at me hard."You know what!?You're just a big slutty whore who doesn't give respect to other people's boyfriends!!!"

I punch her plastic nose and then she kicks me in the gut.

I groan and I slap her face before I go crashing down to the ground.Her nose's bleeding and probably broken.

She wipes the blood away.

"Mind keeping this between us?"She says and gives me a vibrant smile and walks away like nothing just happened.

***flashback done***