Undefeated (chapter 4)

Chapter 4

//Lily\\

I walk behind the bushes so that I will never have to appear in Jamie's presence again.

When I get to my lockers I get my things quickly and when I turn around Jamie's leaning against the pillar behind me.

Oh,crap.

"You know I will be able to spot that red hair of yours anywhere."He chuckles.

I blush and I look down at the ground."Uuuh,sorry.Sorry for yesterday,running away from you like that,wa-"

He cuts me off."Nah,don't bother."He says in his English accent.

After school I walk through the forest singing another song by 'Imagine Dragons'.

Something behind me rustles.I turn around.

"Who's there?Show yourself!"I yell.

Jamie emerges from behind one of the trees.

"What the hell you stalker--!"I yell.

"Sorry,I was just looking for my house and I heard someone singing a song by Imagine Dragons so I wanted to see who it was,and at the same time they were walking the direction of my house...and it turned out to be,you."

He stutters nervously,scratching the back of his neck.

"Hm,so you're a fan too?"I ask trying to hide all the different shades of curiosity.

"Yeah,big fan."He says pulling up his sleeve to reveal his tattoo of their name.

"Where's your house?"I ask.

"47 Belcourt street."

"Hi,neighbour,I live at number 45."