Meeting everyone.

Notes

Y/n = Your name

F/c = Favorite Color

H/L = Hair Length

H/C = Hair Color

E/C = Eye Color

F/f = Favorite Food

F/d = Favorite Drink

Pov = Point Of View

The list will get longer as the story goes on hope you enjoy :3

-----------------------------------

Garroth's Pov

   I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. I turned to look at Y/N, I didn't wanna disturb her so I just stayed there just looking at her and wishing I can call her mine... WAIT GARROTH YOU PROMISED YOURSELF YOU WOULDNT FALL IN LOVE AGAIN. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone move, it was Y/N. "Good Morning Gar~," she said. "Good Morning Y/N~" we both laughed and got up. I stepped out of the room so she could change, when she gave me the okay to come back in my jaw dropped to the floor.

Y/N Pov

Garroth invited me to meet everyone else on the block.

"I'm so excited to meet everyone!" I said.

"I'm 100% positive they will all love you."

"Who are we meeting first?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there."

We reached a house and Garroth rang the doorbell, a girl with black hair and hazel but eyes opened the door.
"Hi Garroth~" she then noticed me, "who's this?"

Garroth cleared his throat, "Y/N this is Aphmau, Aphmau this is Y/N," I stuck out my hand but she ignored it.

"Aphmau! Are the guest here yet? Kawaii~Chan is done with her baking!"

"Yea...here they come," said Aphmau.

    We stepped inside the house and in front of me was a girl. She stuck out her hand, "Kawaii~Chan has been so excited to meet you! Y/N~ Chan was it? Anywho come here I baked sweets!" She dragged me to the kitchen and began feeding me all these delicious sweets.

"Kawaii~ Chan these are amazing!" I said with a mouthful of cupcake.

I saw as her eyes widened, I could swear they were glimmering, "Y/N~Chan thinks so? That makes Kawaii~Chan so so so so happy!"

Then a girl with light blue hair and light blue eyes walked in. She didn't seem girly at all, she seemed really tough and I like that.

"Oh hey! You must be Laurence's little sister, I'm Katelyn. You are?"

"I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you!"
   She smiled, grabbed cupcakes and then went back to her room. Shortly after that, we left and went to this other boys house.
   "I have a feeling he'll like you, he's just shy around new people so just a warning," Garroth said. Before I could respond, I saw a guy standing in front of me. He had a grey sweater with dark stripes, light gray pants, and black shoes. We just stood there staring at each other until I began laughing, I noticed the boy had turned bright pink.

"Sorry, Sorry,  it's not you. It's just awkward so I began laughing"

"It's okay, you guys can come inside," said the boy.

    I walked in and the boy showed us around, I then learned his name was Zane. When we got to his bedroom door he immediately protested.

"You can see any part of the house besides this one!"

Garroth sighed, "Cmon baby brother lets see."

"Hold on, you guys are brothers??" I asked.

"Yea he's my older annoying brother," said Zane.

"Same applies to you," replied Garroth.

  Out of nowhere Garroth grabbed Zane and shoved him aside, then he opened the door. The room was very interesting but one thing that caught my attention was what was on his shelf. They were My Little Horsie figures.

"No way..." I said.

Zane then walked back into his room, "Wait those aren't min-"

"I LOVE THE SHOW! IS THAT PINKIE CAME? SHES MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!" I said loudly. Zane walked up to me, "She's your favorite character? She's mine too!!" Zane and I talked about the show for a while Garroth looked at us dumbfounded.
    I then went outside to get fresh air, I didn't wanna stand there so I took a small walk. Not even a minute into the walk I bumped into a guy who had a red bandana over his head.

"Im sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking," I said looking up at this stranger.

"It's all good. Hey, you must be new, I haven't seen you around," he said.

"Ah, I am new actually. I just moved in, Im Laurence's little sister. My name is Y/N."

"He did say his sister was moving in, well my name is Aaron. I have to get going now, maybe we can hang out sometime."

I agreed and we exchanged numbers. When I got back to Zane's house I met Nicole and her boyfriend Dante. Apparently, Dantes living with Garroth, Laurence and I.  I then found Garroth and we began walking back to the house.

"It was nice to meet everyone!" I said.

"You seem to get along with them very well," he said chucking.

"Hey Gar, why didn't you formally introduce me to the guy with the bandanna?" I asked curiously. That's when Garroth stopped walking.

"Wait for what?" He asked.

"Aaron? While I was out on my walk I bumped into him," I said back. I noticed his face was a deep shade of red, "Are you ok Gar? you don't look so good," I said concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me," He puts on a fake smile. We stood there for a while until I walked away. He called out my name but I just kept walking, I eventually made it to a random park and sat down.

    I heard a twig break and I look around to see it was Dante.

"Hey Y/N, why are you crying?"

"I just make everything worse."

"Listen, I barely know you but you seem like a really nice and genuine person. Whatever happened I'm sure you didn't mean it."

I smiled, "Thanks Dante, Ill see you back at the house," I then began walking to Aphmau's house. I wanted to see Katelyn and ask if I could stay with her for the night. She seemed really chill.
I knocked on the door and Aphmau opened the door.

"Hey Aph, Is Katelyn here?" I asked.

"Yeah she is but can I talk to you first?"

   I nodded then followed Aph to the backyard. The scenery was beautiful, purple flowers everywhere and a pool. I continued looking around before somebody punched me. "Okay, now who the fuc-" I was cut off by getting punched again.
   I groaned in pain, I quickly came to the realization that Aphmau was the one inflicting pain on me. I was not having any of it, what did I do to get her mad? I then swung at her and hit her in the jaw. She then smacked me, "That's what you get for talking to Garroth!" I didn't understand, were they both dating? If that's the case I'd rather not get blamed for this, that's when she hit me once more and I felt light-headed. She grabbed a rock, this hurts so much. I quickly scratched her face very badly and she screamed then ran inside. I then fell to the floor and laid there, I heard footsteps and then got carried away bridal style by someone. I didn't get to see a clear look at there face, I was about to scream but I just closed my eyes and that was it for me.

AHH, WHO WAS THAT PERSON CARRYING YOU? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO APHMAU? P.S I DONT THINK APHMAUS RUDE I JUST WANTED TO SPICE UP THE STORY A BIT AND IF THIS IS LESS INTERESTING ITS BECAUSE IM WRITING AT 1:23 AM RIGHT NOW. ILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER.BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3

Updated: April 11, 2019
Word count: 1326