E I G H T

"Are you ready to hang out?!" I ask excitedly as I hop up and down outside of our bedroom door.

"Yeah, you can come in now I'm just putting on my shoes." Y/n says and I push open the door to see her in a cute blue over sized sweater with black skinny jeans.

Her hair was pulled back in a cute half up half down ponytail and I couldn't help but to smile.

She looks adorable.

"I'm ready." She smiles as she stands.

"Me too. Let's go." I grin as I wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her out with me.

Once we get outside I release my grip on her knowing that if someone saw us it wouldn't end well.

"Where did you want to go?" She asks as she looks up at me.

"Anywhere you want is fine..but if you're asking, I'd really like to go to an art museum with you." I say and her eyes seem to light up.

"Really? I've always wanted to go to one but no one ever wanted to go with me." She says and I stare at her in awe.

"Where have you been all of my life?" I ask and she laughs a little before grabbing onto my arm and pulling me in the direction of the art museum.

Once we get inside we walk around admiring the art together and I can't ignore the feeling in my chest.

My heart felt heavy but in a good way.

"Are you hungry? We can go eat after this." She says, smiling up at me.

"I could eat." I say and she nods and continues to admire the art.
-
"The food will be out shortly." The waitress says then disappears behind the counter.

"Did you enjoy the artwork?" I ask Y/n as she takes a sip of her water.

"I did. Did you?" She smiles.

"I did. I also enjoyed hanging out with you." I smile and she does too as she turns her head to look out the window.

"Is it weird being famous and having so many people crowding you?" She asks randomly.

"I mean at times it can get to be a bit much but it isn't weird. I enjoy it. I like sharing my talent with people and since they like it, I should continue doing what I love." I say and she grins and nods.

"Well then I guess I'm lucky to be in the presence of the one and only Kim Taehyung." She giggles and I smile and lean forwards a bit.

"You sure are." I say.

"Here you go. Can I get your autograph by the way?" The waitress asks and I smile and nod before proceeding to do so.
-
After Y/n and I finish eating we make our way home.

"Thank you for today, I had a lot of fun." She smiles up at me as she nudges me a little.

"You're welcome. Thank you for canceling your plans to hang out with me." I say.

"I should be thanking you, Mr superstar." She grins and I nudge her and laugh but end up pushing her too hard and she bumps into a random guy.

"Yah! Watch it!" He says as he pushes her back roughly, causing her to bump into me and knock us both backwards.

We both stand there and I realize the situation.

I had grabbed onto her and was holding her protectively in my arms.

"Taehyung I-" She mumbles as she tries to push back from my chest.

I loosen my grip a little but not all of the way.

She moves back just enough that our eyes lock as her face is only inches away from mine.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to push you that hard." I say and she stumbles on her words.

"It's a-alright. You didn't mean to." She says, her eyes never once leaving mine.

My eyes trail right down to her lips and I feel the desire growing strong.

I wanted to kiss her, badly.

I bite my lip and let out a breath.

"Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?" I ask but just as I do a giant truck comes past while making a bunch of noise.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you." She asks and I mentally curse to myself.

Maybe this is gods way of telling me it wasn't going to work.

I mean she's my staff at work and that could cause lots of trouble if we start dating.

Maybe her not hearing me was for the best...

"Nothing really aha. Let's get home alright." I say as I move back and begin to walk.

"Oh, alright" She says then slowly begins to walk too, staying behind me a bit.

I was kinda upset with this atmosphere now.

We were having such a good time and now the bubble around us felt awkward and there seemed to be strong tension in the air.

I didn't like it.
-
Your pov•

When we got back to the dorm I notice all of the guys in the living room.

"You're back!" Jin smiles widely.

"Yup." I mumble as I sit down on the couch beside Jimin.

"Is everything alright? You guys brought an awkward tense home with you." Jungkook says with furrowed eyebrows.

"Everything is fine." I say even though deep down I knew It wasn't.

I was upset.

I had come to terms with the fact that I have a crush on Taehyung but instead of things going good by the end of tonight it felt as if things had just turned left and everything was wrong.

I was expecting him to kiss me but why had I gotten my hopes up like that.

Taehyung doesn't like me.

Why would he when he has all of these cute adorable fans that love him?

I was nothing here.

"Are you sure? You don't seem okay." Jimin says.

"I'm fine, really. I promise." I say and from the corner of my eye I see Taehyung looking at me with a frown.

"Okay well tomorrow we're going to an amusement park to film an episode of BTS RUN so we'll need you there for staff help. We want you to be happy too so try to cheer up alright!" Jin smiles widely.

"Will do." I say and flash a smile before standing.

"I'm gonna head to sleep though. Get some rest too." I say before heading to my room and laying down.
-
The only thing on my mind was Taehyung.

We had such a nice day together and now the atmosphere between us is gloomy.

I hated not knowing what he was thinking.

What did he think of me?

I sigh and close my eyes to sleep.

Tomorrow should be interesting.