N I N E T E E N

•Your pov•

It was around 2am when I got a FaceTime call from Tae.

I groan and answer it, grumpy that I was woke up at this hour.

"Why are you calling at 2am?" I groan.

"Listen y/n I really didn't want to tell you this when you were all happy and what not earlier but now I really have to tell you." He says and I sit up, now confused.

"What happened Taehyung? Why are you sounding like you cheated on me or something." I say and his eyes widen.

"Oh no! Of course not!" He says.

"Then what was so important that you woke me up at 2am." I say and he releases a breath.

"Ji Su's grandfather is high up in our company and as of tomorrow he's allowing her to come on tour with us. Except it's much more than that. She's gonna be in the van with us everytime we're there. The only time she won't be around Is when we're in our hotel rooms." He says and I feel myself getting angry.

This bitch.

"So you're telling me that you're about to be around her for a solid four months straight?" I ask, feeling myself becoming irritated.

"None of us wanted this. She's only aloud to do this because she acted like a perfect angel around her Grandpa." Tae says and I rub at me eyes.

Now I was too angry to sleep.

"So now what? I'm just not gonna be able to FaceTime with you at all because she'll always be around?" I ask while not even trying to mask my anger.

"We can still Facetime when we get into our hotel rooms." He says.

"Honestly, why did she have to become a part of this." I sigh.

"I'm really sorry but there's nothing we can do about it." He frowns.

"Don't let her try anything with you. I know she likes you and if I find out she touched you I'm gonna take my ass to wherever the hell you are and curb stomp a bitch. Got it?" I ask and Tae gulps and nods.

I sigh and shake my head.

"I have a really bad feeling about this." I say.

"I know. I do too." He says.

"Well thanks for telling me anyways." I mumble.

"I just wanted you to know so you wouldn't be even more mad if you found out from someone other than me." He says and I nod understanding.

"Anyways I have to be up early so I need sleep." I say.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll text you and let you know when she arrives tomorrow." He says.

"I hate this." I say and he gives me a sad look.

"I love you." He says and I lean back in my bed and release a breath.

"I love you too." I mumble and he frowns before letting me hang up.

I set my phone down and once I begin to think it only fuels my anger.

Why her of all people!?

Why did she get to go on tour with them and I can't even go with my own boyfriend.

I just felt angry.

I just need to sleep and hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.
-
And I don't feel better.

I glance down at my phone again for the fiftieth time and grit my teeth.

I kept reading Tae's text of : She's here.

Everytime I read it I'd get even angrier than the last time.

I hated this.

I sigh and grab my things before heading to work.

Hopefully I can clear my mind today and not think about this so much.

I knew I wasn't going to forget it but at least I could try.
-
"Is something on your mind? You seem distracted." My boss asks.

"Not really." I say and he gives me a knowing look.

"Let's take a break and you can tell me about it." He says and I give him a questioning look before nodding and following him over to an empty table.

"So what's the matter kid?" He asks in a friendly tone.

"I mean I guess this is probably weird to talk about with your boss but it's about my boyfriend." I say and he laughs a little.

"I don't mind. What happened?" He asks.

"Well he's currently away on tour with his band and he just told me last night that one of his old staff members that likes him is going to be on tour with them for the whole thing." I say, angered once again.

"Well what's the big deal? He doesn't like her back right?" He asks.

"Of course not! I mean, it's just that her and I aren't exactly friendly. We kinda have a mutual hate with each other." I say and he nods slowly.

"So then you're angry because you hate her?" He asks.

"Exactly." I say.

"Well I can't exactly relate to your problem but what I can tell you is maybe you should just have trust that nothing will happen." He says and I bite my lip.

"I trust him I just don't trust her." I say.

"That's understandable but worrying isn't going to help. If your boyfriend loves you enough you shouldn't have anything to worry about." My boss says.

"Thank you, sir. This really means a lot and it definitely helped me calm down some." I say with a smile.

"No problem. I'm glad to be of some useful help ya know. Plus we're around the same age so I think we have a special bond." he says while flashing a big smile.

"I guess so." I laugh.

"We should probably get back to work, sir." I say and he nods and smiles while standing too.

"Oh, and call me Jun Yi."