More than an Alphas Mate.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CONFUSED OR NOT INFORMED.

A/N:
Hello there, lovelies. I am the author and would like to advise you on a couple of things before you begin. This was indeed my first werewolf piece. You could call it a tester and was really just part of my learning process. It's not very well-written as of now, but will be fixed in due time. If you do continue on, I apologize for how poorly written it is and again- I hope you can understand I wasn't experienced enough yet. There are many, many errors throughout the whole piece and I typed like I couldn't see my keyboard. So, consider yourself fairly warned. I also had decided to use twins and I thought it was wicked cool to have their names so closely alike. Now, I'm really just peeved about how and why I would actually think that way. Another reason for me to apologize in advance.

I am also currently in the process of slowly reconstructing this piece. A few facts to keep in mind otherwise you will be confused.

There have been changes to certain characters' names:
     - Zarai is now Haley.
     - Zaria is now Angel.
     - Zaxon is now Kent.

WARNING: There may be areas in the book where I missed on altering their names. I haven't finished running through every chapter. So- please just bear with me. Thank you!

I do hope you enjoy and keep negative comments to yourself for I have already warned you. Muah, dearies. Enjoy!

RolyatEnaj_