Episode 35

Episode 35

All were very happy..... Gadodia's are trying to forgive dadi..... Sharmistha made ragini ready..... Ragini is wearing a lehenga.... She is looking like a princess..... The engagement is held at maheshwari mansion...... After getting ready Gadodia's went to maheswari mansion.....

In kapoor mansion sakshi is making swara ready...... Randhir went to maheswari mansion to help our heroes..... Swara is wearing a long skirt..... One side its full sleeve and other side its sleveeless and she is looking like a diva..... Then Neil, sakshi and swara came to maheshwari mansion.....

Sanskar, laksh and Randhir were getting ready in sanskar's room.... Randhir is making fun of sanlak....

Randhir:i do no about laksh but sanskar u r soo unlucky man....
Sanskar:y u r saying like this randhir??
Randhir:ya u r going to marry a devil..... That too u want to marry her soon.....
Sanskar:randhir she is my oreo and my angel..... Not devil ok....
Randhir:ha ha laksh see him now itself he started to support his wife.....
Sanskar:Randhir u r telling this to him..... Then what about him.... He is more than me.... He started to take ragini's side before she accepted itself.....
Laksh:bhai even swara didnt accept u.....
Sanskar:so what?? She likes me thats enough.... And i have 2 years.... So i will make her love me.....
Randhir:dont worry dude.... She is already in love with you.... But madam is not accepting....
Sanskar:ya i know that.... She is showing tantrums.... Will make her accept soon....
Randhir:ya buddy....

At that time they heard that ragini and swara came.... Ap called them down.... Sanskar and laksh came down with Randhir.... Both were flat seeing their respective brides.... Ragini and swara is sitting in the chair..... Then laksh and Sanskar sat near ragini and swara.....

(Guys only concentrating on swasan)

Sanskar hold swara's hand tightly.... She try to take her hands off but he didn't leave it..... Then Randhir and shwetha danced.... After the dance randhir took the mike.....

Randhir:hello everyone.... I welcome you all for my sweetie's and raglak engagement...... I want this engagement to be a memorable one..... (seeing all looking at him questionable he continued) i know all are confused na.... Nothing to worry guys.... Just there is a game for brides and grooms....
Shwetha:ya.... So we will see who will win bride or groom....
Randhir:obviously its brides....
Shwetha:no Randhir obviously its grooms.... What say Laksh and Sanskar???
Sanlak:first tell us the game guys....
Randhir:if this engagement has to happen then u guys have to win this..... R u 4 ready for the game???
Sanlak/swaragini:ya we are ready.....
Shwetha:ok now the game is we will give u a box.... The box has a lock.... And u guys have only two chance..... Using this two chance u have to open the lock.... If u do so then u can take the ring from the box and put it in ur partner's fingers..... Otherwise there is a penalty for u guys....
Sanlak:wow its simple....
Randhir:guys dont be overjoyed bcoz there will be 6 keys and u have only two chance.....
Swara:Randhir we are ready.....
Ragini:ya guys we are ready....

Then randhir brought two box and shwetha brought two box.... First they went to raglak.... Shwetha showed the box to laksh.... He took the box.... Shwetha had 6 keys in her hand.... First laksh took one key and tried to open it..... But it didnt open....

Randhir:oh wow.... I told na only brides will win.... Laksh will loose....
Shwetha:randhir shut up man.... Laksh pray well and take a key.....
Laksh:guys y r u making me nervous?? Let me try....

Saying this he took the key and tried to open it.... But to his unlucky thr lock didn't open.....

Randhir:i told na..... Laksh lost it.... He he....