Chapter One - Is it a Wall... or a Chest?

Violet

It's eight in the morning and I'm in the airport running an errand for my brother when I should be working right now.

He told me to fetch his girlfriend, or should I say an ugly witch, because he can't skip his work one last time or else he'll get fired. I don't even know why I accepted his favor when I could just reject it and tell him to tell his useless girlfriend that she has feet to walk her way home.

You damaged his car yesterday, dummy!

Oh yeah right, I don't have the right to disobey because I wrecked his car the other day. Ugh, why did I even try it when I failed ten of my driving tests?!

Anyway, where is that woman?

"Hey Burgy (short for Burgundy)! I've been here for five minutes and there's still no sign of the witch! Where the hell is she?!" I immediately complained as soon as he answered his phone.

"Calm down, Vio (short for Violet; pronounced as vee-yow)! You've been there for only five minutes. You still have 55 minutes to wai-"

"Okay, that's it. I'm leaving!" I cut him off. During times like this, my brother still had the guts to joke around???

"I'm kidding! She actually arrived one hour ago, but knowing her, she will still take selfies and post on Twitter and Instagram that she finally arrived." He explained as calm as possible. "Oh look! She just posted on Instagram with the caption "I'm back, bitchez!". That means she's finally coming out... okaybyeiloveyou!" And with that he hungs up, not allowing me to respond.

I returned my phone back to my bag and checked if there was any sign of that witch whose captions are so lame, but there was none. No one is already going out from the gate where she was designated to exit.

Being a person with 0% patience, I decided to roam around since it has been a very long time since I last went to the airport. A lot has changed already and I realized that the airport is either the saddest or happiest place there is. A while ago, I saw a family with all their luggages and the kids overly excited to ride the airplane. They all looked happy which caused me to smile as well. On the other hand, it is also the saddest. Just now, I saw a couple saying goodbye to one another and as soon as the guy enters the departure area, the girl can't help but cry. I don't know, but it broke my heart. Wow, now I'm being emotiona-

"Ah! Ouch!"

The next thing I know, I hit myself to something hard... a wall?

Wait, no. I-it's breathing!

A chest???

I immediately removed my virgin hands from who knows what of who knows who and look at the person in front of me. He's a head taller than me and his shoulders are so broad. I have to admit that he's good looking but... how could a chest of a human being be that hard?

"Aren't you going to apologize?" He looked down at me with a blank expression, waking me up from my reverie.

What did he just say?!

"Excuse me?" I started, exaggerating the word "excuse" as I placed both my hands on my waist. "Shouldn't you be the the one to apologize for not looking and hitting me?"

"If you aren't aware, you were the one who was not looking and hit me," He answers back, his expression still stern and blank. "...kid."

Kid???

Did he just call me a kid?

Oh no, he didn't just say that word.

Like seriously? What is wrong with people calling me a kid when I'm already 23 years old?!

"If you have seen me not looking, then why didn't you just move so I wouldn't have hit you, stupid!!!" I swear, I couldn't control my anger any longer especially that I was called a "kid". This guy who is probably a soldier or whatever must pay back for this. "Are you doing this on purpose, huh???"

"So you're admitting that you weren't looking?" Oh. my. god. Now he has the guts to smirk??? Who does he think he is?

I swear to god, I'm going to kill this-

"Cookie, you're shift is over. I'll take over now." A man also wearing a soldier's uniform entered the scene and tapped the guy's (Cookie???) back before switching places with him. "How can I help you, ma'am?"

What?!

"I-" I was left speechless as I watch the guy named Cookie (whoever names their son Cookie???) walk past me and then sudden realization hit me, but having too much pride won't allow me to be embarrassed this way-

"Violet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A familiar voice of a woman coming from behind shrieked her lungs out which halted me from catching up with the soldier named Cookie. I turned around slowly and there is the witch, fuming of anger.

Oh no.

Author's Note

BETTER AND FUNNIER CHAPTERS COMING UP