Chapter Five - Whatta Best "Friend"

Violet

I get a hold of myself and stand from the ground with my eyes shooting a death glare to Cookie.

"You!" I called him out with gritted teeth as I pointed my pointer finger to him. "I have to talk to you in the shop! Right! Now!"

I turned my back to him and started stomping my way to the bake shop. I didn't care if he wasn't following because that would be easier for me to never let him inside my shop ever again!

But unfortunately, as soon as I arrived in the shop, he was at my back. So he really did follow, huh?

"Where did you guys g-"

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME?" I didn't notice Sonia was here, but before I answer her question, I have to kill this guy first.

"If I didn't push you, you could've been deadly injured right now because of that motorcycle!" He reasoned out which caused me to gag at him. What an explanation! "Why? Were you expecting something else from me?"

"Okaaay? What is going on?" Sonia chimed in, but Cookie and I didn't mind her. I'm too engrossed with this annoying guy.

"Were you expecting me to carry you or hug and move you out of the way and let myself be the one to get hit?"

Oh. My. God. I can't believe him!

"Ugh! I cannot believe you!" I exclaimed out of frustration. "I'm going to fire you!"

"You cannot do that!"

"SONIA?!?!?!" My friend is not helping me at all. "THIS JERK PUSHED ME!!!"

"But he saved you from getting hit by a motorcyle!" Ughhh, here we go again! Don't tell me she's siding to Cookie once again!

"Thank you for saving my friend and I'm also sorry if she's acting this way!"

Okay, that's it I'm done. Why the hell is she thanking and apologizing to him???

Author's Note
This chapter was hella short but don't worry I also updated the next chapter along with it. So what do you think of Sonia, Indigo and Violet?