Chapter 1

Hi..I'm a newbie here..Nice to meet you all readers..Well this is my very first time to write this kind of thing..^//^ I hope that you will like my story..Let's start..😄
____________________________________

Sakura P.O.V

   It was such a beautiful day for me as I can take a break from I medical classes from the Hokage,Tsunade-sama..So,I planned to have a picnic with my Team 7's member which included my beloved guy,Uchiha Sasuke..The ramen boy,Uzumaki Naruto and the drawing boy,Sai..so I texted them the place,time and date..As soon I send it..The very first who replied my text was...

Saakuura-chann..I will come to the picnic along with my fav food too..See you on Sunday..
-Naruto-

   I felt a bit sad when read the text..'I only hope that Sasuke-kun will replied the text first..' and I didn't want to replied Naruto's..A few second later..Bep bep..It's looked like it was from Sasuke-kun..Kyaaaa!!!! It's really it..I need to read what's his replied..

I will come by Sunday
-Sasuke-

   Sasuke-kun gonna come!! I'm started to fell happy..Kyaaa!! Bep bep..Another one must be from Sai..

  Sorry Sakura..I got some errand to do on this Sunday..Please send my regard to Naruto and Sasuke..Sorry again..
-Sai-

    Poor Sai..But I will send your regard for them both..I promise that.
   Now..I need to list the things that I will buying at supermarket later..Then,I will have some thinking of Sasuke before I'm asleep with smile on my face..Ha..Ha..Ha..

Sasuke P.O.V

   Geez..Sakura sure know how to ruin things..Actually I was thinking about things that I should bring for sleepover at my boyfriend's house a.k.a Naruto..If it not because of that,maybe I had keep my things in luggage by now...Arggghh..Suddenly I saw my phone blinks as a new message arrived.It was from Naruto.

Nee nee Sasukee..Did you got text from Sakura-chan? Why she suddenly wanna have picnic with us? Didn't she have classes with Tsunade-baachan? Do you know why,Sasuke-teme?
-Naruto-

   I got irritated when HE called me,teme.. He really do want a punishment after I arrived at his home later..Then I replied with anger..

Haaa..How should I know all of that..DOBEEE
-Sasuke-

I smirked at the text before send it to him..He deserved it..You will get your punishment,dobe..Hehehe..
   Well..I guess I need some rest after packing the luggage and for tomorrow's event too..I move in to my bedroom and throw myself onto my bed while thinking of Naruto before I fall asleep..Good night Naruto and sweet dream..Zzzz..

Naruto P.O.V

   I felt happy plus weird when got text from Sakura-chan..It is because she suddenly said to have picnic with us and I keep thinking about her free time right now..
   So,to answer all those questions..I asked my very lovely boyfriend,Sasuke..Bep bep..It was the text from Sasuke..

Haaa..How should I know all of that..DOBEEE
-Sasuke-

   I got replied from Sasuke..And I got annoyed from that..Why did he called me That again..We're promise not to used it anymore if it just between us..
   Haa..Enough fighting because of text..Well..He maybe didn't know why either..Want to know why..It is because..Sakura-chan always told in detail to Sasuke about the up coming/planned event..It makes me sad as one of her friend though..
   Huhuhu..
   But nevermind about it..as long I got Sasuke by my side..It's really make me happy..Plus..
   Tomorrow's event will be unforgetable because it was our 1st month anniversary and Sasuke will sleepover at my house untill the picnic's day..Yeayyy!!
   I'm looking forward to it..I think I need to go bed right now..Because it was really late at night..I hope I can sleep well and dream of Sasuke..Haa..Good night Sasuke..Have a sweet dream too..Hahaha..I'm being like a girl..Well..I don't care as long it was for Sasuke..

____________________________________

Thanks for reading for this chapter..I will continue it in a few days more..Looking forward to it..And don't forget to leave a comment too..I will try to avoid grammar mistake..See you on next chapter..