chapter 2

Naruto P.O.V

Ringggggg!!!
   I heard the bell at the side desk of my bed rang before i pressed the button on it..Well it's not that i really love to wake up in the morning but..
   Today is the day that Sasuke will arrived my house..So i need to cleaned up the house or else Sasuke wouldn't want to come in..
   After i get a bath and wore a nice outfit..I started to clean my room first and continue with laundaries,kitchen,living room and store..
   After i satisfied with the chores,i really need to go to supermarket to buy some stuff for tonight's event..I really need to list all the stuffs before i overbuy later..Since i got not much payment from latest mission..Huhuhu..
   After i list them all,i went to supermarket by walk..Well,i need to stay healthy too..So,i don't care much about it..At there,i met with my team's kunoichi..
   ''Saakuraaa-chaaan!!" I shouted half loud..
   She seem to be suprised as i called her out of blue..Well,everyone will felt that way..Right? But i don't care though..As i keep thinking the speculation,i went toward Sakura,who already stunned there looking at me with her why-should-i-meet-him-here face..

Sakura P.O.V

   All of the place..Why should i meet this stupid friend of mine..Haa..I hope i will meet Sasuke-kun instead of Naruto..I wait at my placed until he reached infront of me..
   Well,there's one thing that i like about Naruto..He always smile no matter how hard he faced the the situation.
  "What do you want from me?"  I asked him directly. I felt weird when i looked at him with a troly in his hand. For me,Naruto is kind of person who really love ramen and never bother to go to other place than Ichiraku Ramen Shop.
   "Well,there's some stuff i need to buy for my home.." Naruto answer with big smile..
   "Ooo.."
   "Why do you bother to ask?" Naruto asked.
  "Well,that's kind of weird of you to buy something here..But i don't bother about your life anywhere..Ahh..i need to go ahead because i need to prepare things for our picnic later," I need to move or else my things wouldn't settle.
   "Ok,bye Sakura-chan," Naruto waved at me as i go away from him.

Naruto P.O.V

   Sakura go away and i will continue to buy my stuffs..After buy them all,i walked back to my house..
   When i reach home,it almost time for Sasuke's arrival..I need to get prepared the lunch..I will cooked Sasuke favourite food..I hope he liked it.

Ding dong!! Ding dong!!

   Oh..My Sasuke's here..My boyfriend's here..I need to open the door first..Before that,i need to check everything first of all..The dining table,the meal,kitchen..Ok all set...
   "Wait a sec..I'm on my way!!" I shouted while heading to the front door..As i reach the door,i open it up and saw Sasuke was standing infront of me with a shocked face before smile..
   He chuckle a bit with a bit teary at his eyes before suddenly move toward me and lick the corner of my lips and kissing me..

Sasuke P.O.V

   I was shocked after MY Naruto open the door and looked mess all over his outfit..I chuckled a little before i noticed something near his lips..
   Feeling anxious about it,i move forward and licked it before take a chance of kissing him..He seem embarassed and bowed before shocked of himself and realise that he was in mess..
   "Hehehe..Sorry Sasuke..I'm in mess.." Naruto giggle and apologise to me..Well i don't mind about it..
   "Can i come in,My lover?" i asked him with a winked.

Naruto P.O.V

   I apologise to him after looking to myself..I don't think that i will looked so messy..
   "Can i come in,My lover?" he asked with a winked..I smile before let him in and take his luggage away and asked him to wait for me before i put his luggage in my room..Uhuk..uhuk..I mean in OUR room..
   "Ok but don't take too much time or else you will be punish," he said with smirked..I nodded and clean myself right away..
   After 15 minutes,i appeared infront of him and dragged him to dining room.The meal almost cold and i prepare him like a king.
   He smiled and said that i really need to be punish tonight..I gulped and put his favourite food in his plate along with his favourite tomato.
   I know that he loves to eat raw yet fresh tomato..So,i already prepared a basket of tomatos..
   "That's basket is all yours.So,you can eat all of them by yourself," As i pushed the basket toward him.
   "Are you making fun of me,naruto?" he asked with a devil smile..Hehehe..I already feeling sweaty at my seat.

Sasuke P.O.V

I looked at naruto and he seem nervous and all sweaty. Well i don't care and can't wait for tonight's event..I even imagined how will he react..It must be so much fun..Hehehe..
   As i keep thinking about tonight's event,i'm still eating the meal and staring to my dear lover on the other side of the dining table.
   "You should be prepare tonight N-A-R-U-T-O," i warning him first.He looked scared and try to make a smile even his smile seem off..
   Hahaha..I laughing in the inside while looking at my beloved one..He really IS special and can't be found anywhere else.He really make my days full of colours..I can't denied that i can't live without him.I really do LOVE him with all my heart.

____________________________________

Hi..We meet again..I never thought that i will write this long maybe i felt excited and write it non-stop..Hehehe..Gomenasai..I hope you will enjoyed it..Bye2 minna..See you in next chapter..