😍CHAPTER 6😉

!!!!!SMUT AHEAD!!!!!
This chapter contain "LEMON"..
I had to warning first. This story is about BOYXBOY..I remind it again. Don't read this chapter if you do not prepared for the scene. Sorry if it kinda suck more or less..
🎉ENJOY!!🎉
____________________________________

Naruto POV
   After he locked the door, he turn to face me and kissed me so gently and passionately while move his hands to wrap my waist. I kissed him back  and moved my hands toward his back of neck and hair.
   We kissed and parted after that. We pants heavily while looking at each other, smiled before he carrying me bridal-style to my single-sized bed. He put me down carefully as I was a fragile thing in his care. Then, he move on top of me and looking down before smiled genuinely.

3rd POV
   With Sasuke on top of Naruto, Naruto got nowhere to go or move because Sasuke had locked Naruto's hand with him. He smiled genuinely at Naruto before lean in to kiss his rival, best friend, dobe and blond lover on the lips. The blond kissed him back.
   They kissed passionately and they squeezed their hands as to feel each other hands. They parted and pants from the kissed. Sasuke lean in again and lick his blond lover lower lip for permission.
   The blond ignore and Sasuke lean back frowned. But not so long after his trademark smirk appear on his lips. He moved his legs to be inside and between the blond's. He moved one leg to collided his heroin with the blond's and the blond moan a little.
   He keep doing it for second time and stop when the blond moan louder then before. He see a chance and shoved his tongue into the blond hot cavern and fought for dominance. They fought for awhile and Sasuke won.
   Naruto groan at his lost but let that aside and enjoyed his black haired raven boyfriend tongue inside him. He moan at the pleasure and his hands struggling for free and he did. He placed his hand at the back of Sasuke's neck to deepen the kissed.
   Sasuke's free hand moved toward the blond's shirt and pulled it up so he can played with the nipples. Naruto gasped and moan in the kissed while grip the raven's hair more.
   "S-sas..ke..aahhh!!" Naruto moan in pleasure.
   Sasuke smirked before lean into his blond lover's neck and begin to sniff. He moan lightly before starting to mark beside the first hickey he already made.
   Naruto moan and then bit his lower lip so the moan won't escaped. Sasuke growled and bit his lover's a bit forceful and it make the blond moan criedly at the action.
   "Sasuke...you're..so..meany" Naruto cried.
   "I'm truly sorry,dobe" as he replied with licking gently the harsh mark he did. After that, he lean back and pulled over the blond's shirt up his head and throw away before do the same to the pants. This leave Naruto only in his boxer. Sasuke smirked at the blushing kitsune before lean in and kissed again.
   Naruto moans at the kiss while his hands find their way to the Uchiha's shirt to get rid off it. The Uchiha know this and parted their kiss before get rid off his shirt and pant and only leave him in boxer too.
   Naruto grinned a bit and pulled his boyfriend back and kiss passionately. Sasuke's hand find the way to the blond's clothed member and palmed through it. Naruto moan in the kiss and tighten his grip at raven's lock. Sasuke smirk and part the kiss before lean back and took off the blond's boxer and throw away.
   Naruto hissed at the cold night breeze that hit his member and let a pre-cum appeared. Sasuke licked his lips in delightful way before make his head went down to met with his lover's member.
   Naruto went up a bit and steadied himself with his elbows and looked at Sasuke. Sasuke blow a bit and heard his lover hissed before lick the tip of the blond's member.
   Naruto arched his back while respond to the raven's action on his trobbing member.
   "Aaaaahhhh...S..sass..keee.."
   Sasuke smirk while licking the tip for some minutes before suddenly take whole member in his mouth and deep troathing it. Naruto moan louder and fell his back on the bed and gripped the sheet to dear life.
   "S...sassaahhh...keee..aaahhh!!"
   Sasuke keep deep throathing it until he feel his lover's member twitching in his mouth..
   "Saass..aahh..sukeee..i'm..gonna cum..aahh!!"
   Sasuke only groan and this make Naruto cum in his mouth not long after..
   "SASUKE!!!!!" Naruto screamed and arched his back when he cum into Sasuke's mouth.
   Sasuke drink all the cum until the last drop of his lover's and lick his lip after he let it go. He lean over the blond and Sasuke smirk when he saw an interesting yet VERY turned on view he ever saw in his life.
   There below him, lay his blond lover pants with half-lidded eyes and a spreading blushing all over the wiskered cheek. He really loves the view before he proceed to the next step.
   Sasuke smile a little and hold out 3 of his fingers to the blond and asked him to suck them. Naruto saw this and pushed them away and this make the Uchiha frown.
  Naruto smiled and lean to peck his boyfriend lip before make his way to the raven's ear and speak seductively.
   "I want you hard and dry in me even this is my first time~~" Naruto purred and lean back to bed and see his boyfriend's shocked face.
   Sasuke stared disbelieve before gather himself again. What the blond said really got him off guard and after few seconds he gain his posture, he smirked evilly.
   "Are you sure,dobe..? Cause once I get to pound into you, I will never stop even you begging me to do it.."
   "Yeah..well..I believe that you won't hurt me TOO much.." Naruto reply and capture the raven's lips and kissed them passionately.
   Sasuke smirked in the kiss and pulled off his boxer and showing his grown member and hissed between the kiss when the cold breeze hit his member.
   He then pull off the kiss and started to prepared himself between Naruto's legs and widely parted them before position his member at the virgin hole of Naruto's.
   Sasuke looked at Naruto for permission and the blond just nodded. He nodded back signaling that he will enter his lover's hole by any sec by now.
   Slowly his tip enter the tight hole that he always wanted to ravish since the day they become couple and he groaned at the tightness of it. He then looked at his lover's face and saw Naruto closed his eyes and bit his lower lip as he begin to feel a bit hurt of Sasuke's tip at his hole.
   Sasuke stop entering that leave only his tip inside it before he move his face to his lover and kissed the lips. Naruto opened his eyes as he felt other lips on him. He kissed back and Sasuke take this as a signal to move again.
   He deepen the kiss while he thrusting into Naruto in one hard thrust that make his whole length went inside him and make Naruto deepen their kissed and arched his back and wrapped his hands around raven's neck while some of his tears going down his cheeks.
   Sasuke parted their kiss to swipe off the tears and let Naruto adjust and feel his member inside him while he keep pants due to the hard kissed they had before he let his hand slid back on the bed.
   "Sorry..does it hurt you?"
   "y-yeah..you should..tell me if you..wanna do it..in one thrust.." Naruto pant between his sentence.
   "Sorry again..but I can't stop to pound into you right away..and you have no idea that I always waited only for this moment,Na-ru-to" Sasuke smirk after that.
   "M-move" Naruto said after feeling comfortable with Sasuke's inside him.
   "I will make your body never forget me and i will make you barely sleep tonight,my kitsune~" Sasuke smirk and begin to move.
   Sasuke move his member out of Naruto and thrusting back in.
    "Aaaahh.." Naruto grip the sheet tight like his life deepen on it. Sasuke keep thrusting inside Naruto and he keep moaning and feeling the raven going inside-out of him.
   "Sassaahh..ukee..aahh..f-faster..h-harder..aaahh" Naruto said between his moan. Sasuke fasten and pound harder in his thrusting.
   "Naruto.." Sasuke groan in delight before he kissed him. Naruto kissed back and they kissed passionately. Naruto move his legs to wrapped them at raven's waist and make Sasuke's went further.
  Suddenly Naruto parted their kissed and moan loudest he could when Sasuke hit his prostat.
   "AAAAAAHHHHH" he arched his back and Sasuke smirked before he keep thrusting that spot mercilessly and make the blond turn to a moaning mess..
  "A-again..Sasuke..aaahhhhh"
   Sasuke's hand move to grab his blond's member and stroke it faster along his thrusting and he move to nibble the right nipple of his lover and suck hard on it, making it perk before he do it to the other one.
   "S-saahhh..ukee..ahh..i-i'm..gonnahh..c-cum.." Naruto said between his moans.
   "Cum" Sasuke said one word before he kiss his lover.
   Naruto heard this word and cum into Sasuke's hand while he kissing back and Sasuke keep thrusting inside him before he cum too.
  "N-naruto,i-i'm cum.." Sasuke groan after part their kiss and he cum inside his lover before collapsed onto Naruto and they both keep pants until they regain their breath.
   Sasuke lean back and slowly pull out his member and Naruto whimper at emptiness inside him. Sasuke then looked at his own cum that had come out of his lover's hole and smirk at it.
   'Not bad at all' he think before he crawl on top of bed and rest beside Naruto who had barely open his eyes and turned his head to look at Sasuke and smile a little. Sasuke wrapped his hands on his lover's wraist and pulled him closer before he pulled up the comforter to cover them both.
   "You so tight,babe..it make me wanna to play another and another and another round with your FUCKABLE hole. It make me addicted to it and it take all my will not to fuck you again another round tonight. Cause i know that this was your first time,so, i stop for tonight but i can't promise the other time..you hear me,right?" Sasuke explained to half dozed blond.
  "I heard you Sasuke..i don't know it hurt that much without preperation but it worth it. That really satisfied me. HUARGH!! Sasuke..i'm sleepy..good night and i love you,teme~" Naruto replied with yawn before went to sleep and leave the raven by himself
   Sasuke smile and went off sleep with, "I love you too,dobe" before he closed his eyes and hope to dream about his lover.

                   to be continue...

____________________________________

Aoi-chan : Hi..we meet again..sorry to make you all wait for this capter..i really am truely sorry about this..gomenasai🙇
Sasuke : Hn..yeah..you know how many days or weeks past from the last chapter update..??😡
Aoi-chan : *walked to a corner of the wall and crying silently*😢
Naruto : SASUKE!! Look what have you done..??😤 *walk to Aoi-chan and calm her down before bring her back still sniffling*
Aoi-chan : 😞😞
Naruto : Sasuke..A.PO.LO.GI.ZE..NOW!!😤
Sasuke : *gulping before turn to Aoi-chan* h-hey..umm..i-i'm s-sorry for yelling at you earlier.🙏
Aoi-chan : ermm..*nod once before take out a small notebook and pen and start to write something on it* 'apologize accepted but i don't wanna talk to you..' *show to Sasuke*
Sasuke : *read* you can't be serious..aren't you right?? 😅
Aoi-chan : ......
Sasuke : SERIOUSLY!?😨
Naruto : *read and sigh* well at least she write than nothing..
Aoi-chan : *writing and show* ' see you next time guys..bye for now😞👋' *running straight away after show the text*
Naruto : AOI-CHAN!!!
Sasuke : 😑 *inside = 😰*