chapter 3

Naruto P.O.V

   I'm only grinned at Sasuke as he looking me with tensed sight..Gulp..I put on a smile before continue eat my meal..There's silence between us before he suddenly get up and take the dish away to the sink and washed them..
   I'm really shocked for a sec and stared at his body..My eyes scanned up from his neck..Across the back straight to his butt..I fell my faced grew redder when thought about what will happen to his butt..
   "You really love to imaginating dirty things,right kid?" Kurama said with smirked.
   "You better shut up,kurama or else-"
   "Or else..What kid?" kurama step in before grinned to naruto..
   "U-umm..Nothing b-but..You better shut up Ku-ra-ma," naruto turn his head down to the meals again before he let sasuke turn away from sink.

Sasuke P.O.V

   Maybe it just my thought or it's really happen because i feel that naruto keep an eyes on me at my back..I don't think that looking at my back will make him turned on..Ohohoho..This really makes me excited to punish him more.
   Well let's that part stay on the other side..Now i will think how make him more aroused and begging me later..Hehehe..
   As i finish washing my dishes..I accidentally make him dishes break into pieces on the floor when i was turn around. I feel really sorry to naruto for making him shocked suddenly and try to  stop him from collecting the pieces..
   "I will take responsibility for that..Now you just clean up the dining table and wait me at the living room..Okey my love?" i grabbed his hand and lean a kiss on his lips before he blushed and nodded..
   After he get away to clean up the dining table,i when to store and  grab the tools for cleaning the pieces..After checking that there will no more left,i went to living room and see that naruto already on the 'L' shaped sofa.
   An idea pop up into my mind before i crawled all the way toward naruto in silence..After checking him not noticing me behind the sofa,i stand up quietly and let my both hands slide through his body until one of my hand pinched his nipple and the other slide to the crotch.
  He shocked for the sudden hands appear and moaned in pleasure and trembled when my hands play their part..And heared the dirty whispered i want him to listen.

Naruto P.O.V

   I don't really know when sasuke was at my back because suddenly i saw hands slide down my body and each hand landed on my nipple and crotch..I moaned when both of his hands doing their job while sasuke on the back keep saying dirty things beside my ear..
    I keep moaning when sasuke keep doing his job to tease me until i was pre-cum..
   "S-sa..sukee..s-stop..al-readyyy.." i keep saying that but he wouldn't listen to me..He let his hand on the crotch,unzip my pant and let my member appeared before my eyes..
  "Look..Who's the one that not impatient here..Hurmm..Naruto..You such a lewd..Aren't you?" sasuke asking me with smirked while his hand keep doing handjob..
   The only thing i can do is looking what's going onto my body while let my hands land on his neck..Pulling his head toward me and we kissed..He bit my lower lip for entrance but i don't wanna to open it..
   Because of that,he gripped my dick even harder and it make me gasped for the pressure..He take the chance to let his tongue enter my mouth and travel all in it without letting one place to be untouched.
   While he tongue keep travel my mouth,i pulls his head even more and pressed my lips into him..For that,he being rough and it make me moan everytime he rough with my lips.
   I can't stop shivering and trembled on what's he doing to me..After he finishing travel my mouth,he pulled away and there's a string of saliva attached on our tongue.
   As he keep pull away his head,he smile seem evil and he increasing the speed for his both hands.That's make me feel crazy and i was about to cum..
   "S-sa..sukee..i-i..wanna..cumm.." i said in panting and moaning everytime he stroking my dick..
   "Very well..Let me see your cumming face and satisfaction from my hands.." He smile and even stroking more speed as i begin to gasp and let my cum splitting on his hand and on me too.
   "Huhuhu..You really do have pleasuring face,do you?" he ask with grin.
   I keep panting non-stop for the pleasure i get..It's the first time i cum since we was officially couple. I was looking at sasuke hand and my eyes followed where his wet hand goes to..I can't believe that sasuke even licked the remaining cum on his hand while looking at me with lust..

Sasuke P.O.V

   Wow..It was first time i ever watched naruto cum by my hand and moaning in pleasure since we officially couple. Naruto's eyes keep following my hand and he eyes widen when i licked the remaining cum on my hand..
   I started to walk and knees down infront of him before start licking the other remaining cum on his tanned body. He a bit shocked at my sudden attitude and look into me with half open eyes and still panting but in slow paced..
   Oh my..The looking he gives me make me hard before i realise it. i was blushed and he flinch when my tongue doing the clean up.
   After i finish doing the clean up and help him wore his pant back,i saw naruto already sleep in peace and smile on it..It makes me smile too before i stand up and leaned toward him and give a peek kiss..
   Seeing that he didn't get bother by that,i keep kissing him until he move a little but still it not waking him up.I decided to leaned on the sofa near his lap and stay still if he decide to awake..
   I keep on looking at him for awhile before i went asleep on my own.

____________________________________

Hi..We meet again..Sorry for the waits..I was totally in lost a bit cause i keep reading others author's story..Reading them makes me wanna to makes even more stories..And of course the theme are yaoi..Ok that's all..See you again in next chapter minna-san..