🌸CHAPTER 5🌸

Sorry for the waits you guys..I got to update a day late because i got some errand to do with my family. But leave that aside..Let's roll and continue to read this chapter😄
____________________________________

Naruto POV
   I finished my first sing and let the rest of the songs played by themself before move to Sasuke. He looked a bit confused but still smile and I sit on his lap before pulled off his coat and we went for the kiss.
   His eyes wide opened but kissing me back. I moved my hands toward his neck and interwine them before pull him to deepen the kiss. He smile between the kiss and placed his hands around my wraist and pulled me closed to him.
   We kissed passionately and moan to each other kiss. But...we need to stopped because there's knocked on the door. Sasuke groaned and I just chuckled and peck his lips before stand up and moved to the door.
   After I reached the door, I opened and see a waiter and a tray full of meal. I raised my left eyebrow and make a confused face although I know why he doing here. He smile and said..
   "I'm here to serve your meal,sir,"
   "Oh..wait for a sec because the lights out," I said before turn on the switch that right next to the door.
    "Come in..The lights on," I smile to him and allowed him to get in.
   He nodded his head a little as sign for 'thanks you' and get in. He move toward the table and placed all the meal and drinks on it and walked back to me. He bowed slightly to me and looked swiftly  at Sasuke and me before say,
   "Have a nice day for both of you,sir"
   I smiled and thanked him and Sasuke just nodded and the waiter bowed again before he walked away and I closed the door and move to Sasuke.
   "So..should we continue our make out or eat first?" Sasuke asked.
   "Eat" I said one word and smiled before I dig in the meal. Although we just eat at home 2 hours before but I don't care. Beside I really hungry after use all my energy for both sing and dances before.
   Sasuke just chuckled before sip his drink and eat his meal too. Our meal provided with  2 plates of chicken chop, 1 bowl full of chips, 1 bowl full of fun fries with a medium-sized of tomato sauce, 1 jug of fresh orange juice, 2 empty glass and a small plate of fruits.

Sasuke POV
   I eat and finish my meal and drink the orange juice. The drink not too sweet which is I like. Maybe he already informed the receptionist about my picked on meal and drinks. But I need to asked him to make sure of these things.
   "Naruto,did you informed the receptionist about my picked on meal and drinks?" I asked him while trying to grab some fun fries in small amount and dip it in my fav sauce before munched in my mouth one by one.
   "Yeah..I had negotiate with him and he didn't mind and told me that he had seen this situation more recently," he replied and drink his fresh orange juice and eat some chips.
   "Well..Thanks for that. You really know me well," I said with slight blush and eat the fun fries more.
   "No need to thanks me. That what boyfriend do,right?" he smiled and lick the corner of my lip before kiss me for a moment.
   I just smiled and kissed him back and placed him on my lap. We kissed sweetly before I lick his lower lip for enterance. He just ignored my request and I smile devilly between our kiss.
   My hand went down to the hem of his shirt and went inside it before move toward his sweet nipple. He moan a bit and I take the chance to slip in my tongue. We fought for dominance and I won like always.
  My tongue travel each part of his hot cavern and he moan more when my hand doing the job on his nipple. We part the kiss for air and I can see the string of salive attached at the end of our tongue.
   He pants and moan sweetly before I move my head toward his neck. I sniffle his neck and his smell like some of vanilla and it smells good and I can't get tired of it.
   I licked and trail down from his jawline to his collarbone. I can feel his hand at the back of my neck and hear he moan. I loved his moan. It sound like lullaby to my ear and it make me..want to do more than this.
   I continue to lick and sucked along the jawline and collarbone before he moan louder at my third of sucking his neck. I smirked and sucked a bit hard but not to hard to draw blood.

Naruto POV
   I moan louder at his third of sucking my neck. I can sensed that the smirked before he sucked a bit hard and try not to draw blood. I hold his hair hard and release as he pulled away his head and looked at his mark on me.
   I see his smile to it and I know that he is now very proud of his mark. He face me and kiss me sweetly and lightly as he not really like the rushing kiss like we had before.
   He like to enjoy our kiss and now he french kissed me. I melt at his 5th french kiss and let him have his way. He continue to kiss that ways until he parted the kiss at our 50th french kiss in 5 minutes.
(A/N : if you watch 'assassination classroom season 2', you can see between episode 13 or 14 where Irina sensei,the light blond female teacher comment to Nagisa,blue haired boy about the french kiss he had in 10 seconds just to saved the green haired girl named Kayano)
   I already melt in his kissed and now madly blush and moan as he continue to play with my nipple. I let his have his way to enjoy our make-out session and rest my head on his shoulder. I keep on moan lightly near his ear and he just smile.
   We keep stay like day for the rest of the remaining hours and went out to my house when our meals and drinks clean and clear and at the same time the played song stop sign for time out.
   We went out of the karaoke place after I waved and thanks the receptionist for the hospitality they gave us. The receptionist just smile and say,
   "Please come again and have a nice day,"
   We continue to walk with our interwine fingers and take a deep breath on the cold night air. It feel refeshed and it make me relax. It doesn't take time to reach my house as my house was a bit near from the karaoke shop.
   We reached at my house when our watch showed it already 00:30 am. Sasuke let go our fingers and open my front door with keys and we walked in.
   After we went inside, he closed and locked the front door and pulled me to my or OUR-so called bedroom after removed the shoes. We reached our room and went in before his locked the door.
   After he locked the door, he turn to face me and........

____________________________________

Cliffhanger..For 2nd time..Sorry for that..I can't help it..It really fun for me to make you guys fell restless and waits for next chapter..But don't worry..I will update it in meantime..Thanks for the waits again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sasuke : I really love the way I had with my Naru-chan..Ermm..How should I called you?

Author : Just call me 'Aoi-chan'..Well..I can't tell you my real name even my real name DOES have japanese name in it because..It will be hard for you to pronounce it because I already told you that I'm from Malaysia.

Sasuke : *shrugging* Well anyways thanks, Aoi-chan

Aoi-chan : Your welcome..And where is Naruto? I see him before and his dissappear now.

Sasuke : .......

Aoi-chan : Sasuke..?

Sasuke : I'll go find him. *Walked away*

~~10 minutes later~~

Aoi-chan : It's been 10 minutes since he when to find his boyfriend and now both of them nowhere else to see😑 Well..let them be..Because I already know where they go. Good night guys😉 *walked away to sleep*