🎉BIRTHDAY🎉-not a chapter-

Aoi-chan : *started to yelled in her darked living room* naru-chan!! help me!!

Naru-chan : *dashed to aoi-chan's living room and he's look like had in marathon event even its not* W-what it i-is,a-aoi-chan!? 'soo dark here' he though.

Aoi-chan and rookies 9(excluding naru-chan) + team guy + sabaku's siblings+ rookies's sensei and guy-sensei + 3 sannins + teuchi and his daughter : *Kiba flick the switch up and the others yelled together*  SUPRISEEEE!!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NARUTO!!!

Naru-chan : *speechless and just nodded with tears  suddenly went down his whiskered cheeks before try to swipe off the tears* T-thanks m-minna..*Swipe off again and smile - a truely smile - * thanks again..Even i almost forgot my own birthday..😁

Aoi-chan : don't be sad naru-chan..I'm also wanna say sorry for almost forgot your birthday and there's one of my friends that remind me of yours and i need to gather all your friends to help me to throw you a birthday party even its just a DAY late..i'm soo sorry naru-chan..i hope this party will make you happy,naru-chan..

Naru-chan : it's ok,aoi-chan..I really appreciate your hard-work to gather all my friends even the sannins too *chuckles* but..Don't worry..I forgive you all..

Aoi-chan and all others : *nodded and kiba started to talk to lighten up the mood* well..what are you waiting for,naruto..Just blow the candle,make some wish and let's the party begin!!!

Teuchi-san : yeah naruto,you don' wanna your top special ramen flavour cake to go away like that right? *wiggle the eyebrows and ayame and all giggles*

Naru-chan : *eyes sparkles and start to fake cough* ehem ehem..Well lets the party begin..*make wished, blow the candles and take the WHOLE piece of ramen flavour into his plate after cuts into small pieces*

Aoi-chan and others : *jaw dropped and compose their-self before start to eat too..*

Sasuke-teme : *come to naru-chan and hugged from behind* happy belated birthday,naruto~ *kissed naru-chan's right cheek before he turn naru-chan around to face him and on one-knee down* naru-chan..I got a present for you and i hope you like it..*fake cough to clear the throat* Naruto..for the first time i lay my eyes on you when we were small, i already say that you are my one and only person for me to grew up with until i die..When we both grow older and we in same team genin, i don't how to express my happiness but i did even i just called you 'dobe' and you will instantly reply, ' teme' to me..With that alone attention from you make me feel butterflies inside me..And i could get lose in your oceny like eyes and i love to see your unruly tame spiky blond hair and your cute birthmark whiskered cheek and your sun-kissed tanned skin and your high determination and spiritual energy and your bright smile that can light up the whole town..Its soo many about you that i wanna to say but i choose to let it keep to myself about your specialty and i wanna this be you and my most precious moment and the others to be our witness..So here..*Take out a small black square box and opened it to reveal a small blue diamond ring with 'sasunaru4ever' graved inside the ring before continue the most important sentence next* I, Uchiha Sasuke here wanted you,Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto to love me,grow old with me and to be by my side until death will parted us apart and will you make me the biggest happy man by marrying me?"

Aoi-chan and other witnesses : *chanting the word 'yes' in their mind repeatedly*

Naru-chan : *smiled and placed both hands on Sasuke's cheeks before replying it* I, Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto here wanted you,Uchiha Sasuke to love me,grow old with me and to be by my side until death will parted us apart and i will make you the biggest happy man by saying...*Kissed sasuke's forehead* Yes!!" *then seal the vow by kissed sasuke on lips*

Sasuke-teme : *seal the vow by kissed back before part and slid in the blue diamond ring to naru-chan slender finger..And kissed again*

Aoi-chan and others : *cheers* yyyeeeaaaahhhh!!!! *and congrats the soon-to-be-married-couples.. And continue the party again*

Sasuke-teme : thanks naru-chan *peck on lips and enterwind their fingers together*

Naru-chan : your welcome,sasu~ *purr and grip more to their enterwind fingers*

Aoi-chan : *walk to soon-to-be-married couples and give naru-chan's birthday present* happy belated birthday naru-chan and congrats for your soon-to-be-wedding both of you..😄

Naru-chan/Sasuke-teme : thanks aoi-chan..😊

#the party held until midnight and the place was clean since the others helped the after-party cleaning and had give naru-chan birthday present and their congrates to the soon-to-be-married couples before they left and aoi-chan and sasunaru went to sleep..#

____________________________________

A/N :🎉🎂🎁 Happy belated birthday naru-chan!!!🎉🎂🎁