😄chapter 8 😄

~Next day~

Naruto POV

Thanks to Kurama, my body feel better than yesterday..Eventhough he keep growling everytime 😅..Since it was still early and i didn't packed anything..I woke up off the bed and leaving Teme in his sweet dream since he suddenly loves to sleep more recently..Well i let him be like that..Not that i really complaining about it..

I walked to my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth and went out before put on a  boxer, a little loose grayish pants, a black loose singlet, and an orange hoodie tie to my waist since it still early to wear it.

I went down to the kitchen, and took a picnic basket out..Don't asked me why i have it..Even i don't know how that thing was in my lower cabinet for the first time😑..Even i know that Sakura-chan will serves us, but i still feel like i need to bring some along to make the picnic more merrier..

I went to the top cabinet to bring out a couple of ramen cups and put them beside the basket first. Then, i went to fridge and bring out some tomatoes, a few bar of chocolates, a few can of soft drinks, and some more. I put them all beside the ramen cups and make a calculation.

Since i was to busy with my calculation, i don't even saw that Teme had already up and was behind me until his hands wrap around me to pull me out of my mind.

Sasuke POV

I'm awake when i feel there is no warmth beside me..I furrowed my eyebrow at that before i opened my eyes only to meet with blank space..Then i heard rustling down the house and i thought, 'that must be naru'..

So, i crawled out of the bed and take a quick bath and wear a white singlet, a rounded blue knitted shirt with an Uchiha knitted symbol in them, and a faded blueish jean. Then i styled my hair to the 'duck-butt' style that Naru always called it..

Since it was Naru who called it, i don't really mind it but if they were not Naru..Lets just say, they will be a roasted human being😈.. I tidy up the room before i went down the stairs.

Soon after i reached the last step, i heard the fridge being closed and walked silently to him and take a moment to look at his thinking face while he eyeing the items infront him. I wrapped my arms around him and he was a bit jump after that.

He smacked my arm playfully before give me a peck on lips as a good morning kiss. I give him back the kiss only to stay on his a bit longer before release it. He pout a little and smile before looked back at the food.

I follow his sight and sweatdrop at the items that he wanna bring along to the picnic. I know that he never been to a picnic so if he was soooo excited is much understandable..

Suddenly he started to struggle and i just let him go after give him a love bite on his shoulder blade. He mumbling something with, 'baka teme' and 'stupid possessive duck-butt' and something along the way while his hands keep moving on to place the thing into the basket.

Naruto POV

That bastard, always do that..Its not that i don't like it..It just, well how to say..It make me a bit flustered and embarassed at the same time. While i keep mumbling and place the item into the basket, i take a secrectly look at him and OHMYGOD!! he's hot..

It makes me feel more flustered and embarassed. After the last item being place and place the basket on the counter, i turn to coffee maker and to make a non sugary black coffee for him and a regular milky coffee for me.

Once the coffee maker is ready, i went straight to make our coffee. After finishing making them, i give Sasuke his and i grab mine then we move to living room and drink there along hearing song play by radio. The moment was sooo steady and comfortable until there knock on the door.