chapter 9

A/n sorry for the lateness and laziness of me for updating chapter 🙏🙏🙇🙇

Naru's POV

After the looong night, eventually under my conscious i had woke up and feel the water surround me getting colder within minutes and feeling slight heavy on my body..I force a bit to open up my eyes and it caught a view of sun to rise..

I stretch my muscle a few seconds and try to wake up Teme who been tighten his grip around my body for heat resource but i don't even care..Then, an invisible devil's horns and tail start to appear on me with a smirk on my face before my hands starting to get to work.

I pushed the Teme away harshly and dug him into the water and retreat my hands before i laughing loudly waking up all the creature surround us. Heck, even Sakura-chan is waking up too..While i busying laughing heartedly, i don't noticed that Teme had resurface and get his revenge by tickling me and make me laughing more..

"Ahahaaha..T-teme..Hhaha..S-stap ahaha.."

"Not until you say sorry dobe," Sasuke say amused by view he had done to me..

"S-so..Hhahaaha...Sorr-....HAhahha..Sorryyyy..Hhahhahaha...Sorryy..T-teme...Hhahaha.." I try to say the word 'sorry' between my laugh and he seem a bit pleased.

He literally let me go while i try to cut down my laughing and the feeling of being tickles that still lingering on my body.

All the animal that been sleeping with us are now waking up and started to wander around for food. I heard water being splash at Sakura-chan's area and that i know that she already going out of the water and started to dress.

I was about to do the same when suddenly i being pulled backward and had crash with Teme's abs. I was about to yell at him for doing that when i trying to look at him only to get a desperate kiss from him.

He kissing me while his hands wander around my body before one of it move to my dick since we bath nakedly..Well, i don't know about Sakura-chan but i think she had bring towel with her since she's the one brought us to this place.

Teme start to move his hands up and down on my dick while the other playing with my nipple and make me a moaning mess. He stop his doing on my dick cause me to whine and turn me to face him before he start to kiss my cheek down to my shoulder blade.

While he's kissing, one of his hand go to my ass and suddenly put 2 fingers inside me harshly making me to yelp in low voice due to our surrounding and i glared at him when his eyes met mine.

He just smirked and start to pull in and out of me. I whisper his name in low voice beside his ear and it make him put 1 more finger in me before he speed up.
What i didn't know that Sakura-chan was already leaves us when i heard Teme reply to her statement before she left.

"Sakura gonna go first since she need to pass some medic report to Tsunade," Teme told me.

I couldn't answer him cause by my moaning and suddenly he pull out his fingers and in a swift move he place his huge dick in me roughly. This cause me to yelp in pain and pleasure at the same time.

In no time, he started to move inside me very rough and it make a bit or some water around us go inside me too. I kissed him to avoid me to maoning loudly and he put his hands onto my ass and squeeze them like his life depend on it.

I feel my lower start to churn like something is gonna to burst and Teme going faster and faster and more rough inside me. We part our kiss and i place my head on his shoulder blade moaning his name over and over and over.

A few minutes later, my body start to tensed up before he thrust harshly my prostate making me moaning his name loudly and cum.

The way i cum making him groan and he cum inside me in one very rough thrust making my body shot slightly bend backward and he bitting his mark on my shoulder blade.

My body tremble in excitement that he gave me and i kiss him slowly to lower our high that he had start earlier.

After a few minutes, we eventually went out since the lake gotten colder by minutes. To our luck, this heavean in earth place have small river that flow across the nearby area. So, i'm glad that my cum will washed away by it or else all the animal that lived here will died later😅