Chapter 1: Spiritual manipulation? Fantasy vs. Reality!

Chapter 1 Plot:

Chapter 1: "Spiritual manipulation? Fantasy vs. Reality!" We take a look back at where we left off. The battles and situations have shaped Kakarot to who he is!

Questions raise on what could be the reason besides Kakarot's actions that took place moments before. Could there be something truly behind this? It may just be. Tarble gets a good idea on what is going on. Kakarot explains his reasons... but is it really Kakarot?

A/N: Espeon804 here with ANOTHER GREAT BOOK!

PUBLISHED ON: April 24, 2017!

WORDS: 12,698

YAY! NEW BOOK!

Speaking of that...

THIS IS BOOK 4 "Of The Earthling Saiyan" DBZ FANFICTION SERIES!

BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING, PAY ATTENTION!

This is Book 4! If you have not read "The Forgotten Past" (Book 3) then leave!

"The Retaliation" (Book 2) Then what the heck are you doing here?! XD

If you have not read "The Wrath" (Book 1) WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS?! XDD

The list is like this:

Book 1 (The Saiyan saga):

"The Wrath of The Earthling Saiyan" (21 chapters)

Book 2 (The Frieza saga):

"The Retaliation of The Earthling Saiyan" (30 chapters)

Book 3 (The Android saga):

"The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan" (32 chapters)

Book 4 (The Cell Saga): "The Dissonance of The Earthling Saiyan" (Begins here!)

Well... I guess there is nothing else to say. Well, every time I start a new book in this fanfic series, I don't exactly do Question Time. Sorry!

You'll see it in Ch. 2!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL, DRAGON BALL Z, DRAGON BALL GT, DRAGON BALL Z KAI, OR DRAGON BALL SUPER! Akira Toriyama owns all of that! This is a fanfiction . That is what you're going to read.

A good one it seems. This fic would had never made it past book 1 if it wasn't for my readers!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Let's get this book started!

-Espeon804

- Prologue -

"Take it down! Shoot it down!"

Rapid gun fire. Soldiers are lined up with heavy guns hard at work to shoot down a treat. They seem stressed. Everything they had tried failed with every single attempt.