Chapter 24: Time for the elites to take the floor! Incredible display of power!

Chapter 24 Plot:

Chapter 24: "Time for the elites to take the floor! Incredible display of power!" Cell had decided to make things more interesting. After his battle against the Humans, he finds a thrill in fighting more than one opponent. He demands all three of the "higher ranking" Saiyans to take a stand. Surely, they can overwhelm him... right? It's hard to say, but they didn't train for nothing. The only concern is if Vegeta and Tarble can even work together properly during this intense fight!

WHEN THINGS GET TENSE...

There appears to be no change in this destructive pattern, and Nappa is left to his wits' end! He finally has a good look at just what sort of damage is happening to everything and everyone around him. Seeing that nothing would shape up if things don't change, he decides to take matters into his own hands!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

Hi, surprise. Early update. This is to make up for my radio silence for almost two years. So hey! If you are randomly checking in to see if there has been an update since 2021, yep. There have been two within several days.

I say, when I was hit by another wave of motivation. Let's just say I'm finally at the "good part" that I've been playing in my head since 2017. Things are about to pick up.

PUBLISHED: NOVEMBER 23rd, 2023!

WORDS: 31,756

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama is the creator!

Anyways, this is likely to be my last chapter for a while. Maybe. I don't know myself.

This chapter wasn't supposed to be this long. I don't know what happened. Please don't force yourself to read it in one setting.

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Question for you. How do you imagine the characters' voices? The original Japanese audio? Funimation Dub? Perhaps TFS?

-Espeon804

- Chapter 24: Time for the elites to take the floor! Incredible display of power! -

- JULY 14TH AGE 737 -

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE PULLING MY TAIL!"