Chapter 16: The arrival of the unexpected! Trust your instincts!

Chapter 16 Plot:

Chapter 16: "The arrival of the unexpected! Trust your instincts!" The warriors have to make preparations to make sure they walk free with their skins. However, there is a major change in plans when they meet with what is thought to never be seen again! While everyone is thrilled, Kakarot isn't very cooperative. He's too busy trying to look into just what they welcomed in.

BEFORE THAT...

Prince Vegeta was given the challenge he was promised... but Raditz is very sure it would just be a beat down! Tarble shows little concern. If anything, it's just a show for him, and a reminder to everyone that the baddest is not always right. What does it take for Vegeta to finally realize his mistake?

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED: September 30, 2019!

WORDS: 23,490

First off, allow me to say: For anyone who reads the "Upcoming Chapters" Chapter 20's summary has been changed. It was moved to 21 for plot reasons.

Sorry for the inactive months. A lot has happened, but I'm glad to welcome in another chapter!

Dear me, what have I done?

I think I started a shipping war. I had no intention for this. Lol.

So uh... I have no idea where it will go. I suck at romance. Takes me forever to write such scenes so uh...

Take your pick, I guess.

*Kauli X Turles

Or

*Kauli X Tarble

Help me. XD

OH! IMPORTANT NOTE!

So uh... a terrible confession but...

When I get my hands on Pokémon Sword... expect me not to be active again.

I just want my Wooloo.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, AND DBS! Akira Toriyama is the true author and I'm too lazy to finish this today. Eh.

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

"Telepathy"

... you know, I'll be 21 in December. And well...