Chapter 5: Looking deeper into the investigation.

Chapter 5 Plot:

Chapter 5: "Looking deeper into the investigation." It turns out that Turles may not be too far from his chances of being in the same circle as everyone else. Kakarot brings up a topic that seems to prove that fact alone.

Meanwhile, Kauli has gathered enough information to puzzle everything together. She plays it dumb with her target at first just to get more of what she needs.

Also, it seems something odd is showing between a duo.

AN UNEXPECTED EVENT...

It occurs just when realization strikes! How will this affect everyone Kakarot knows may just be unpredictable! The warrior has gotten himself in a bad place!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! (Fanart by DBZExpert )

PUBLISHED ON: JUN 18, 2017!

WORDS: 10,717

This one is... uh... well. Read and see.

But Youzi is a problem! Quick! Call The Ghostbusters!

Call the Winchesters!

Call the Okumura brothers!

AAAAAH!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama owns it all! I only own some characters such as Youzi and Chille! Y'all hate them! I know!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Sam and Dean or Rin and Yukio? Who do you prefer?

-Espeon804

- Chapter 5: Looking deeper into the investigation. -

Swords are collected. Gear is slipped on. A helmet is put on. She begins to march.

Karot takes notice of what his mother is wearing and the fact that she is pushing the boulder from blocking the mouth of the cave they are hiding in to leave. "Mom! Wait! You can't go out there! It's dangerous!"

Gine is alarmed. With Baby Trunks held close to her, she calls ChiChi. "Stop! You'll get yourself killed!"

"I'm out to get my husband! Don't try and stop me! I've already made up my mind!" ChiChi calls for her nimbus, and the cloud parks in front of her. It takes off to the skies as soon as she jumps on.

Gine just stares, and Karot sighs.

"Once mom makes up her mind... there is no changing it." Karot sighs. "I'm worried about her."

Gine relaxed a little. "I... I'm sure she will be okay. The fire in her eyes... she'll make it. She's going to give my son one big scare. I know that much."

-0000-

Future Trunks can feel his tail tensing. He has to save them, but he'll get himself killed.

17 seems amused. "Well. It was nice knowing you two, but just as there are meetings, there are also partings. I'll see you again in um... never."