Scars

I woke up the next morning to a knock on the door and my brother yelling in for me to meet in the chapel. Opies arms were wrapped with my back pressed to his torso. He gave me a kiss on my shoulder and pulled me in closer.

"Good morning" he mumbled out, his voice sounding sleepy. I rolled around so I was facing him, our faces just inches apart.

"We should go before Jax freaks out." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and we both climbed out of bed, dressing ourselves as quickly as we could. I pulled a shirt down over my torso, and felt the ache of my ribs while pulling on my pants.

He walked over to me, wrapping his hands around my waist. "So are you going to tell me about that scar?" He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"Later, if we dont get out there Jax will tear our heads off." I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and grabbed my kutte, putting it on as i left my room and headed down the hallway. Opie and I walked into the chapel, all eyes on us as we took our seats. Piney smiled at us both and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nice of you to join us." My brother said smiling, earning hoots and hollers from the rest of the guys. "Anyways we've got some business to attend to this afternoon. We have a pickup from the Irish at the warehouse." He paused to take a drag of his cigarette. "After that we have to deliver them to the Mayans."

When it was time to go everybody headed out to their bikes, I sat down on mine, putting on my helmet when my mom came over to me.

"You be careful out there." I nodded my head and gave her a hug.

"I don't think i can get any more hurt than I already am mom." She rolled her eyes, walking over to my brother. I looked over at Opie and he and I gave a small fist bump.

We all rolled out of the TM parking lot, the roar of our bikes filling my ears, drowning out any other possible sound. We rode through town and i felt the stares from the people of Charming.

When we got there we all climbed off our bikes, and the prospect opened up the truck door. Jax walked over to me, offering a cigarette and I took it.

"So i'm guessing you and Ope worked shit out?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked. I punched him in the shoulder and he laughed. I looked over at Opie, who was talking with Bobby and Chibs. I watched as he chatted with the men, occasionally laughing. He looked over and noticed me looking at him and he smiled at me, then went back to his conversation. "You should take a pic sis, itd probably last longer."

"Oh zip it Jax." He laughed and punched me back in the shoulder, just as the men we were waiting for pulled up.

The trade with the Irish went easy, just as it normally did. Jax pulled Chibs, Bobby and I aside letting us know the plan for the night.

"I want the prospect and Tig here until we leave tonight, everybody else is business as usual." I nodded at him and climbed on my bike, while he let the others know about his plan. We rode out and headed back to charming, to wait until the night to transport the guns.

We got back to TM and had all lounged around. I sat on the couch, smoking a cigarette when my brother and Opie walked over and joined me.

"Whats up?" I asked while Opie put his arm around me. He pulled my shirt up, showing the scar to my brother. I quickly pulled it back down, and squirmed away from him while trying not to hurt my still healing ribs.

"Thats the one im talking about." Opie stated to my brother, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What the fuck, you told him?" Opie looked down at his boots and nodded his head. I crossed my arms over my chest.