Crash

When the engagement party started buzz about Opie and I expecting traveled fast. Almost everybody had heard about it, which upset Piney. He didn't stay long enough for me to fill him in on what happened.

I woke up the next morning and immediately ran to the toilet, throwing up into the bowl.

"You okay in there?" Opie asked, his voice sleepy.

"Yeah I'm fine, just this damn baby." I brushed my teeth, trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"We should head up to the cabin and talk to my dad, if he's not passed out still."

I brought Opie some water and pain killers, knowing his headache was probably a killer. I kissed him on the cheek then started to get dressed.

"How are your ribs gonna be with a baby in there?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"They are mostly all healed, they should be fully healed by time he's big enough to do damage." Opie walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me. His bare torso was warm against my shirtless back.

"So it's a boy huh?" He asked looking at me in the mirror.

"I have a feeling it is." I grabbed on to his arm, and he gave me a kiss on the back of the head.

"It better be, I don't think I could handle a mini version of you." He let go and I rolled my eyes, chuckling at the truth.

We left the clubhouse and headed towards the cabin. We took his truck since it was raining out, and he didn't want me to get sick.

Once we got there Opie cut the engine. We climbed out of the truck and walked up to the front door. The door was cracked open, and lights where on inside. Opie and I pulled out our pieces, and I went in before me. 

"Oh Jesus no no no." I walked in through the door, and my eyes landed on what Opie was facing.

Opie walked around kneeling in front of his fathers lifeless body, softly sobbing while holding his head in his lap. I felt tears fill up my eyes, and I walked over to my fiancée. I knelt beside him, wrapping my hands around his head. He sobbed into my chest, while I silently let the tears slide down my cheeks.

"Opie im so sorry." I examined what had happened to him, and found a single shotgun hole in his chest. I pulled out my phone, dialing jaxs number.

"Yeah?" He answered, sounding like he was joke waken up.

"I need you to get the club members to the cabin." I hesitated to tell him what happened, as I didn't want to upset Opie, but I knew he would want to know why. "Jax, Pineys dead."

I went out to the porch when I hear the guys get closer. Jax climbed off his bike, the rest of the guys following, and he walked over to me.

"Opie hasn't moved since we found him." He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"You okay sis?" I pulled away and shook my head no. Jax and Chibs went inside, and I followed right behind. Opie got up, pulling my brother into a long hug.

"I'm so sorry brother." Chibs said to him, while pulling him into a hug after my brother let go. I walked over to Opie, putting my arms around his waist. He looked down at me, and I gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"What do ya want to do with him?" Chibs asked, laying a blanket over Pineys body.

"We can bury him out back, he's always loved this cabin." He looked down at his feet, not making eye contact with anybody. Jax looked at me, and nodded towards the door, telling me to get him out of here.