Red hot, Birdramon.

The children were at some point lost in this thick forest, which was on the same time as Airdramon descent towards the island. To please Chihori, Gazimon stole an Airdramon egg, which caused a lot of trouble for the group. It was first when Renamon evolved into Kyubimon that they could beat Airdramon and get out of this thick forest. The Children continued their journey..

The children were walking through the thick forest, at the path they had been instructed by from Airdramon, when they heard some weird roaming around. They all stopped walking and looked around, trying to figure out the sound.

"What was that sound?" Taichi questioned. In the air a round, black, something was shown. The children were not fully sure what that was.

"It looked like a gear" Yamato then decided.

"Aren't you sure it wasn't a flying saucer?" Sora then questioned.

"Or it could have been a meteorite shaped as a gear" Mimi then concluded. At that Ryuhei sighed deeply. However he was agreeing with Yamato. It looked like a gear.

"Either way, something didn't feel right about it" Jyou then commented. Suddenly the branch Takeru was standing on broke, and he felt to the ground. He hurt his knee a little. Taichi, who was closest, quickly helped him up.

"Are you okay Takeru?" Taichi then asked.

"That hurt, but I will bear with it" He then said slowly "I am a boy".

"You don't have to bear with it" Sora then said "It's okay to say it still hurts".

"Okay" Takeru said slowly "It actually hurts a little".

At that Patamon looked very worried at his partner, while asking if he was hurt. The others laughed a little at that. It was a little late to say that now. Even Ryuhei and Chihori. Gazimon looked stunned at the scene. Then over at Chihori. Since the accident with Airdramon, Gazimon had tried to find the boundaries to be a good partner to Chihori. Something Ryuhei appreciated a great deal. Gazimon looked at Chihori.

"Are you okay Chihori?" he then questioned. She nodded with a big smile.

"Yes, I am fine" she then said and uttered "And I will continue to be fine, because big brother and Renamon will save me".

At that Ryuhei slightly blushes again, which made the others laugh a little there too. Gazimon sighed deeply. But I shall also protect you Chihori. Then his thoughts got suddenly interrupted. Chihori had given him a giant bear hug.

"And of course Gazimon" she then said "Gazimon will protect me. He is my friend".

"Chihori can't breathe" Gazimon said, but when she stopped he also added "But don't stop. I liked the hug". The others chuckled at that.

"C'mon, let's get going" Sora then said. The others nodded.

"Yeah, we won't get anywhere by complaining" Yamato then added.

"That is fine and all, but we don't actually know where we are going" Taichi said "Beside getting out of the forest".

"We can figure that out when we are out of the forest" Ryuhei said firmly "If we stay here, we might lose our sense of directions". The others nodded at that.

"Well that might be true" Sora added with a smile. That until she notice Piyomon rub up at her leg.

"I am perfectly happy anywhere as long as Sora is there" the pink bird then said.

"That can't be. Even if you're 100 percent happy, it'll be troublesome for me" Sora then uttered with a big sigh. "I can't be held responsible". Piyomon looked at her.