Da, Da,Da! Appearing! The self proclaimed king of all digimon.

A mysterious old man, Gennai, told the children to leave for Server continent. Trusting his words, the children left File Island. Upon learning that the Tags, one of the objects needed to enable their Digimon to evolve further, were located in an underwater cave, they defeated the Tags bodyguard, Drimogemon. Obtaining the Tags, they once again headed for Server continent..

Gazimon was staring down the ocean as the sun rose in the horizon. He was the only one awake out of all of the chosen children and their digimon. Whamon was of course awake, as he swam through the ocean, but he didn't comment on why Gazimon, as the only digimon was awake this early in the morning, which Gazimon was grateful for. The gray cat/rabbit like digimon was staring distant out in the horizon. He was thinking. Since the event with Gennai and him mentioning Server Continent, Gazimon just couldn't help it. Thoughts about this continent made his heart ache in ways Gazimon didn't understand. In some way it felt like homesickness, even though the digimon didn't understand it. He had never sat his foot on that continent, so why? Why was he longing for that place now?

"Gazimon? Why are you up this early?" A voice suddenly said, and the rabbit/cat digimon turned surprised around.

Agumon was standing behind him, yawning a little as the little dinosaur had just woken up. He rubbed his eyes.

"Couldn't sleep?" Agumon then questioned and sat down beside the digimon.

"Something like that.." Gazimon mused again, and fixated his attention to the ocean again. He felt just so lost to be honest.

"What's wrong?" Agumon pried in a confused tone "And don't begin stating it is nothing, because I can see there is something. You lost your usual cool". Gazimon growled annoyed and were about to say 'it is none of your business', but in the end he just sighed deeply. He did need someone to talk to after all.

"It is just.. I feel strange. This aching, longing feeling in my chest. The closer we come to Server, the more painful the emotions gets" Gazimon admitted.

"Wait.. Don't tell me you are homesick!" Agumon uttered stunned.

"Well I think so.." Gazimon mused out and sighed "I just don't understand it. I mean I never been on Server continent, so how can I be longing for it..?".

"Could it be.. You original come from Server?" Agumon then said after a little while of thinking and made Gazimon look puzzled at him. "I mean the village of beginning. Digimon are reborn there, when digimon 'dies' of some sort. Maybe in another life you were from Server continent, and got send to File Island, because you died?".

"That doesn't explain why I am Chihori partner then" Gazimon hissed angrily "Actually that doesn't explain anything? If I am original from Server, then who was I before then? Why did I die in the first place?".

Agumon clapped him hand in a friendly matter. In some way to calm him down.

"Who cares about that?" he then replied "I mean look at it this way. You are a chosen digimon, and have Chihori as partner now. Would you trade that away for your old life?".

Gazimon flew up from where he was sitting, and was staring angrily at him.

"Of course not! My Chihori is the best!" he then sneered out. Agumon chuckled.

"See you got your answer. It doesn't matter who you were beforehand. Just live your life as the one you are now Gazimon. Everything else doesn't matter. I am surely gonna protect my Taichi. That's for sure" the dino then said.

"Yeah guess so" Gazimon whispered. He was already in a better mood.

"Good morning Agumon, Gazimon, what are you two talking about?" Taichi had suddenly stuck his head in between and looked curiously at them.