Comfort Her

All morning, while August was teaching, he couldn't take Harry's face and figure out of his mind. Every time he has a free time, his mind would wander off; recalling their 'love' last night.

He could see Harry's face, slowly closing the gap between their faces. Completely forgetting that he was daydreaming.

"Gussy.." she whispered. He smiled as he sees her smiling too.

"Gussy..?" she whispers again.

He suddenly scowled. Gussy? He realized that Harry doesn't call him that. And only one person calls him Gussy.

"Augustus Zachary Ramirez!" a familiar voice yelled at him. He was suddenly pulled into reality and found Meacah scowling at him. She has her arms crossed in front of her breast and her mouth pouted.

"Uhh, Meacah! What are you.. Doing here?" he asked and looked around the room. He was surprised to see that his students are gone. "Woah.. Where are all my students?" he asked again, particularly to no one.

"It's very rare to see you daydreaming Gussy. Tell me, who are you dreaming? Was it me? Oh I knew it! You've been wanting me all this time!" she teases him and approach him. August scowls at her and chuckles.

"Meacah, that'll never happen." she intentionally bowed down a bit at him, her hands on the table and her sexy-teasing cleavage peeking.

"Oh yeah? Then who are you dreaming about? You were so busy dreaming, you didn't notice your students going out of your class! Idiot!" she rolls her eyes and August stands up, fetch his things and ignored Meacah's temptation.

"Gee, it's already recess. Come on Meacah! I'm hungry." he went out of the room and a lot of students came into view. He expected to see Harry but he only sees typical students greeting their teacher.

"You are gonna tell me what you were up to earlier. Or else." Meacah tip-toed beside him to reach him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know that already. I'll tell you everything after classes." he said, cutting her off. When he looked straight, he saw the student he's been wanting to see. Harry.

A tall, round eyed male student was holding her bag, obviously flirting her and as August sees it, she wasn't aware that she's actually entertaining him. Meacah sees Harry too and took August's hands and approaches her.

"Where are you taking me Meacah?!" he asked, surprised.

"I bet you haven't met the new student." she said, when she reached them, Harry was shocked to see them. She was taken aback, her eyes focused only at August, but went down to August's and Meacah's tangled hands. She suddenly scowled and August noticed it.

"August, this is the new student. Harriette. Everybody calls her Harry, right, Harry?" Meacah said happily, still holding August's hand that made Harry annoyed.

"Yes. Nice meeting you sir." she said, her tone strained.

"Gussy, are you not going to say anything?" Meacah asked when August didn't reply, she found him staring at Harry but was distracted a few seconds later.

"Uhh. Yeah, how rude of me. Nice meeting you Harry. I hope I could see you in my class." he said, he wanted to handshake with her but he could feel that Harry was heating up because of his tangled hand.

"Oh well, we better get going. Time's clicking! Tik! Tok!" Meacah said, still filled with jolliness. She pulled August away from them and made her way to the place she wants to go. August walked after her, their hands still tangled.

"You can let go of my hand now Meacah."

"Pft, so what if the students see us?" she stops walking and faces August. "We're humans too, and I want them to see how much I like you!" she said, she looked like she was gonna kiss him in the cheeks but August did it first.