Comeback

"Yes Mr. Williams? Do you have any suggestions regarding your activity?" he said when he had loudly put down the book he was holding. He was annoyed by the murmurs in the back of the room. He found out that Bryan was the one who was babbling in the back of the room and called his attention.

August had substituted Meacah's class for the time being. She had an urgent call and she can't deny the sudden asthma attack of her little brother.

"I was telling them that we hadn't discussed about poetry yet. Ma'am Meacah didn't announce any poetry making yesterday." he said, an arrogant smirk on his face. August scowled a little at him and breathe soundlessly. The rest of the class stares at him, waiting for an answer, including Harry whose sitting in the right side of the room.

"Poetry was tackled during your freshman year. It is suppose to be a piece of cake for you." he answered. Bryan stands up and his smirk was wider than before. That's when August realized that he was disrespecting. Probably because he knows about my fake relationship with Harry.

"Oh? A piece of cake? I'm sorry, is 'a piece of cake part of poetry?" he said with arrogance and as if he was talking to a child who's about to cry.

Ah, a childish revenge I see. his mind whispered at him. He slowly smiled, leveling up the arrogance of Bryan's grin.

"I'm sorry, but it's an idiom. And I understand why you're being an asshole to me Mr. Williams. But do you think treating me like this gives you a sweet, worthless victory?" he said. Bryan's arrogance became hesitant and his eyebrows curled a little.

"How about 'I don't fvcking care if this is a fvcking sweet worthless revenge!" he replied, when his arrogance was back, his voice was louder.

"I see." he left his table and started to walk towards him. He was aware of the stare of confusion from the students eyes but he ignored it and focused on Bryan.

"Are you aware of the phrase, Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore." he said as he walked and to give reminder to his class that he is a teacher and shall receive a proper respect. He reached Bryan and stopped in from of him. He towered him a little as Bryan stood tall and gave him an assuring scowl that he's not afraid of him.

"I suppose you're not only one of the dumb people, you're also weak." he whispered, making sure that Bryan only heard it. He turned around and started walking back to his table, slowly this time.

"When I first saw you, I thought you were someone better. Don't make me change my mind Mr. Williams." he said and turned around to look at Bryan again. "Especially to your dearest one." he added.

He was referring to Harry and Bryan  glanced at her, realizing that she was there, watching him. He bowed his head and sit down, not saying any word.

August had watch him retreat and he scanned the room to see the students bowing their heads, some smirking at Bryan's defeat.

"Now, please do your activity. I'll be here until Ma'am Meacah returns." he finally said and sits down. He saw the students did their activity and watched them. He looked at Harry once and he was amused to see her inspired in doing her poetry. Yep, forget about me dear lady. he whispered to her in his mind. Then he looked at Bryan, he was not doing his activity, he was sleeping.

Half an hour later, there was a slight knock on the door, he glance at it and see Meacah smiling at him. He smiled back, he stands up and some of the students looked up to see him.

"Ma'am Meacah is here. It was nice meeting you all." he said, he left as the students reply their usual goodbye phrase to their teacher. When he was outside, Meacah giggle nervously.