"So. What's the plan today?" Callista asked Harry as she was tying her hair up in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Well." He said, thinking for a second, "Today I want to focus on the lifestyle of the city. You know, the city life. I was doing some research, and there's this little carnival going on, it's about twenty minutes away. Do you want to go there?"

"Harry, it's your internship." She replied, "And I'll be fine with anything."

"Well then." Harry said, "To the carnival we go!"

Twenty minutes later, Harry had showered, and the two were ready to leave.

"Don't forget your camera bag." Callista reminded, just as he was about to grab it.

"I have it." Harry said, holding it up to show her. "Do you have the backpack?" He asked. She nodded, turning around to show him. In the backpack was Advil, for Callista's headaches, Harry's camera charger, and a wad of euros.

"Let's go!" Harry said, kissing Callista briefly, before almost skipping out the door. Callista laughed. His excitement was contagious. But the time they reached the carnival, she too was excited. Harry was on a whole new level. He ran around like a child, taking pictures of the people, food, buildings, rides, and booths, as Callista tried to keep him under control. To be honest, Callista enjoyed seeing Harry so excited, it made her happy, but sometimes, Harry went insane. Once, he bought cake, pretended to eat it, and smashed it in her face. In response, Callista screamed and chased him around the carnival, yelling bloody murder. After a minute, Harry helped her get the cake off her face, but she suddenly pushed him into the canal. Luckily, his camera hadn't been around his neck, but he arose from the pool soaked, and slightly irritated. He then proceeded to chasing her around the carnival, after finally catching her and getting her all wet. Now they were sitting on the bench, looking through Harry's pictures.

"I like that one." She said, pointing to a picture of a Ferris wheel."

"I like that one too." He said, pressing the next button, and the screen was filled with Callista, laughing with the sun setting behind her. The breath was knocked out of Harry as he saw it. He knew it was a good picture, but he didn't know it came out that good.

Callista was speechless. "Y-You took pictures of me?"

Harry smiled, "I was supposed to take pictures of the most beautiful things I saw."

~~~~~

After an hour or so, Callista and Harry made their way back to the hotel.

They were so tired when they got back, they barely had the strength to take a shower.

Harry practically carried Callista through the door.

"Are you taking a shower?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"I dunno." He said, falling onto the bed, "Maybe I'll pass."

"Well I'm going in then."

"Can I join?" He asked. Somehow he still tried to flirt when he was on the edge of passing out.

"No." She said rolling her eyes, as she got off the bed, rummaging through the closet to get out her shorts and shirts, when she realized she hadn't put it in the closet. Harry had. "Can I have some of your clothes? Mine are in my bag." She asked. Harry waved his hand,

"That's alright darling."

Callista got in the shower, and gen minutes later, she was out, wearing Harry's boxers, and his tshirt. Even in his sleep ridden state, Harry's jaw dropped. She looked good. She didn't know it of course. She walked outside, dropping her clothes in her suitcase. Harry sat up from the bed, got off, and walked to Callista.