Callista woke up, a throbbing cancer headache the thing that got her up. She was wrapped in some sheets and pressed against Harry's naked body. All the memories flowed back to her as she remembered what they did last night. A dull ache between her thighs proved to her that it was real.

But it hadn't been something out of a book. Much better than she'd expected, but not as,good as she'd dreamed. There had been no screaming, no bed slamming into the wall, just her and Harry. To be honest, it would've seemed so fake if it had gone better than it did. As Callista relived the sweet memories of last night, the doorbell rang. She grabbed one of the sheets and wrapped it around herself, hurrying to open the door. Since the hotel doors had no peepholes, she called,

"Who is it?"

"Guess loser." Levi's voice said, along with the giggles of the rest of their friends. Callista's eyes widened as she opened the door, peeking only her head out the door. She must've looked guilty, because the second Luke and Levi saw her, they whistled, making the girls glare at them.

"Guess who yesterday's winner was?" Luke teased, making Callista blush.

"Is that my name I hear?" Harry's voice cut through everything. Callista turned around to see him out of bed, a sheet wrapped around his waist.

"We've got visitors Harry." Callista said. Her eyes said something else, Did you invite them?

"I can see that." He said verbally, but as if he and Callista could communicate mentally, he said, No, but I guess we've got to deal with it. He pulled Callista against his chest, making her squeal as she tried to hold up the sheet.

"Can we come inside?" Aaliyah asked, but barging in anyways, followed by Luke, Charlotte, Levi and Camilla. Camilla spotted Harry's clothes and Callista's bra and underwear on the floor, and raised her eyebrows. Callista blushed as Harry went to pick up the clothes.

"We should go and get changed." Harry said quickly, grabbing some clothes and pulling Callista into the bathroom with him. They heard their friends laughing in their hotel room.

"Did you invite them?" Callista asked, pulling on some clothes quickly.

"No, did you?" He asked breathlessly.

"Why would I ask you if I'd told them to come over?" She asked, pulling on the t-shirt quickly.

"Well they're here now." He said. He pushed her against the door kissing her hard.

"Only time I'm gonna get to do that today." He smirked, whirling him and Callista out the door.

"You two done making out?" Charlotte smirked, making the couples cheeks heat up.

"What're you guys doing here?" Callista asked.

"We decided to surprise you. Don't worry, we'll be out of your hair in a couple days though. Wouldn't wanna cock block Harry now would we?" Levi laughed, making Harry frown.

"You being here is cock blocking me." Harry responded, snarkily, glaring at Levi. Callista looked at him, surprised.

"Harry? Can we talk for a second?" Callista asked, not waiting for an answer and pulling him into the bathroom again.

"Fine." He grumbled, as she pulled him in and locked the door.

"What was that?" She asked, "You can't just do things like that!"

"Do what?" He asked, as if he was a little kid being told off.

"You can't talk like that, and then you looked at Levi as if he did something wro-"