Harry reached across the bed, expecting to find the warmth of his girlfriend, but all he felt was the cold bedsheet. The he heard her stumble from across the room. She was struggling to walk, sore from the events of the last night. He laughed to himself, grabbing his boxers from off the ground and pulling them on. He padded over to her, wrapping an arm around her waist and hoisting her up, bridal style. She squealed, kicking her legs in the air.

"I can walk Harry." Callista protested, but Harry hugged her closer to his body.

"Can you?" He asked, his eyes piercing. "Well," he said quietly, "seems I haven't done my job right."

~~~~~

"Thrice in two days." Callista giggled, staring up at the ceiling. Harry was tracing slow, lazy circles onto her bare back. Harry hummed, pressing a kiss to the side of her head.

We've gotta go in a couple hours." Harry mumbled, wrapping an arm around her chest. She pressed a kiss into his inner wrist, nuzzling her head into his hand.

"Where?" She asked.

"A fair. I wanna take pictures." He said, quietly.

"That's cool. At night though?" Callista questioned. Though she couldn't physically see it, Callista could practically envision the excited smile that spread across Harry's lips.

"It's a carnival. Rides, games, food, all under the stars. It'll be quite different from Amsterdam. Let's just say, people from around here are much less, reserved." He grinned, "We have to go in an hour." He murmured, wrapped an arm around her chest.

"At night?" She asked, confused.

"The only way to do it is under the stars darling. You can stay back if you want though."

"Definitely not. I want to see what's got you so excited." She smiled slyly, "But it's not that hard to get you excited. I've just got to take my clothes off and the jobs done, right Harry?"

Harry blushed, even though she couldn't see him. "Oh be quiet." He said bashfully.

"But it's true isn't it?" She teased.

"You know what?" He said suddenly, "I'm going to go take a shower." Callista laughed,

"I'm sorry. Teasing you is so much fun though."

Harry pouted, and even though she couldn't see it, she smiled.

"I love you." She said sweetly.

"And I love you." He murmured.

~~~~~

Harry ran into the crowds, Callista watching as she crossed her arms.

"Hurry up!" He whined, waving her over, "You're so slow!" Callista smiled. She loved how excited he got. To be honest, it was really when she was watching him, that she felt she was truly happy.

"I'm fine watching you Harry." She said, smiling sweetly. He jogged over to her, taking her hand in his and kissing it.

"I want you to enjoy this." He said, smiling, "Please?" She couldn't resist leaning over and kissing his cheek,

"Fine."

He grinned, pulling her into the crowds. He ran around and taking pictures of the rides, people, and food.

"Let's go over there!" He said, pointing excitedly at the ferris wheel. Callista looked up at him, her mouth stuffed with some food.

"Wha?" She asked, and then coughed as a result of hastily swallowing her food.