4 Days Later

"Don't go!" Callista laughed, as Harry went to get off the bed. "Stay with me!" She whined playfully, holding onto his arm so he couldn't get off the bed.

"As much as I want to stay..." Harry bit his lip as he stared down at her, covered in the sheets they'd just dirtied, "We've got a flight to catch." Callista pouted, making Harry laugh. "You know," He said, "the invitation to join me in the shower is still open."

"I'll think about it." She teased, winking at him. Harry smirked and got off the bed, much to Callista's protests. "I always hear you singing in the shower by the way." She called, making his cheeks turn red. "You have a nice voice." She added, smiling devilishly.

"You would know. I saved a front row seat for you every time we performed." Harry grinned. He'd been part of a band in his first three years of high school. Callista had been surprised when he chose a photography major instead of something like musical theory, but his parents had never approved off music as a career. Photography wasn't much better to them, but at least it gave him a clear plan for his future. Callista always thought he should've tried out for the X-Factor or something.

"I considered myself your number one fan." She smiled.

"I know." He said, winking. "Especially after the way you were screaming my name thirty minutes ago."

"Fuck you Harry." Callista groaned, leaning back into the bed, a huge goofy smile on her face.

"You already have." He smirked, making her moan exasperatedly. "Save the moans for later darling." He said, making her flip over. The sheet almost fell off her, making Harry bite his lip.

"Hurry up and get into the shower, or I won't be responsible for my actions, Styles." She teased, getting up with the sheet still wrapped around her. Harry smirked.

"I wouldn't mind that." He said, his eyes running over her body. He'd just gotten some, but merely looking at his girlfriend got him all riled up. Callista rolled her eyes.

"We have a flight to catch." She said pointedly, "As you so wonderfully mentioned. And I don't want to be late. Where are we going again?"

"The wonderful city of Barcelona." Harry smiled, walking over to Callista, who was rummaging through her suitcase.

"Did you mix up our clothes?" She asked, pulling out Harry's FC Barcelona jersey from what was supposed to be her suitcase.

"I really didn't think it mattered." Harry said, shrugging slightly. "As long as you wear my clothes often, I'm fine."

"Really?" She said raising her eyebrow, "That's why you mixed our clothes up? Or were you too lazy to sort them out?" Harry smirked.

"Technically, it's not my fault." He said, placing his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him.

"And how would that be?"

"Well, you're awfully distracting."

~~~~~

"Hello Barcelona!" Callista cheered, as she grabbed her backpack from the seat next to her.

"Come and dance with me in Barcelona!" Harry sang grabbing her and spinning her around, and then getting their bags from the overhead luggage compartment. Callista giggled, pressing a kiss to his mouth before grabbing his hand and pulling him out the plane. Since it was late at night, the airport wasn't as busy, and they were in a cab fifty minutes later. Harry had gotten them a hotel by the sea. Though it was 12 at night, the streets were loud and music was heard throughout their whole journey to the hotel. When they got their, they unpacked and grabbed their swimsuits. They were going for a midnight swim.

"What's with you and midnight swims?" Harry asked, dipping his feet in the pool. Callista had already jumped in and was swimming around, waiting for Harry to get in.

"Get in!" She giggled. Harry shook his head,

"I'm fine just watching you." He smiled, and winked.

"C'mon!" She practically begged, "Please Harry?"

"I'm fine baby." He said, blowing her a kiss. She ignored him, swam up to him and tugged on his arm.

"Please?" She said her hands on his knees. He shook his head, but she was starting to have an effect on him. She pushed herself out of the pool, finding herself straddling his lap. In other cases, she would've fallen onto her stomach, but she was lucky today. Harry licked his lips. Callista smirked and leaned in, her lips barely touching his.

"Please." She whispered. Harry grabbed her hips, pulling her in for a kiss. Fireworks exploded as she found her hands in his hair. Harry's hands traveled up and down her exposed midriff as he put more and more passion into their kiss. At this point, Callista was in such a position that if she just moved her hands and pushed off the side of the pool, both Harry and her would fall in. Harry was much to distracted by her to notice anything grew on. A smirk appeared on her lips as she slowly moved her hands from around his neck to the edge of the pool, grasping the ledge and getting ready to push. She didn't bother breaking off their kiss. Harry didn't suspect anything, as his hands went behind her back and fiddled with the string that kept her bikini on. And suddenly, Callista pushed off the ridge, sending her and Harry tumbling into the pool. Their lips didn't leave each other, even after the resurfaced.

"You're screwed baby." He whispered, grabbing her waist and pulling her against his chest. He bit his lip, his hand going to her bum and cheekily squeezed it. She gasped, slapping his chest.

"Hands Styles." She warned.

"I don't think I can control myself anymore." He mumbled, his lips venturing to the skin behind her ears, harshly sucking. Callista tore herself from Harry's grip, making him roll his eyes.

"Come back here darling, or it'll be much worse later."

"You'll have to catch me first." She teased, swimming to the far end of the pool. Harry groaned, but swam after her. After a couple minutes of chasing Harry cornered her.

"It's over Callista. You might as well surrender now." He said, swimming into the corner she was in. She tried to escape, but he'd caught her, pinning her hands to the back wall of the swimming pool. He leaned down, kissing her neck harshly. He pinned her against the wall, his legs trapping her. Callista moaned, weaving her hand through Harry's wet hair, making him moan as well.

"We need to take this upstairs." She said, barely able to get the words out.

"I could take you right here." He hummed into her neck.

"We're not having sex in a pool Harry." She said wrapping her hand around his wrist, making him stop.

"Fine." He grumbled, pressing his lips to hers before climbing out of the pool. The second she got out he swept her off her feet. Her legs wrapped around his waist, as she leaned in and connected their lips again. He sighed,

"You drive me crazy." He moaned. They got into the elevator, which was thankfully unoccupied. He pushed her against the wall, but didn't let her down. Her lips ventured to his neck, making him groan. Their crotches rubbed against each other deliciously, making them groan. The elevator dinged and Harry dropped her, grabbing her hand and pulling her out and running to their room. He quickly unlocked the door and pushed her inside, following and locking the door.

"You make me crazy." He growled, as he hurriedly pressed his lips to hers fumbled with his shorts.

"So I've heard." She breathed.

Callista pushed him away, so he fell onto the chair. She sauntered over to him, shaking her hair back as she walked to.him. He bit his lip, his mind full of dirty thoughts, things he could do to her that would have her moaning, screaming and begging all night, things that'll leave her so sore she wouldn't be able to walk for days.

She knew exactly what he was thinking. But she wouldn't let him have it, at least not that easily. He knew damn well what kind of effect he had on her, and she wanted him to work to see what he liked. She wanted him to fight for it.

ahahha this is all just fluff lol