Callista, darling wake up." Her mother prodded her shoulder. Callista's eyes shot open.

"What? Where's Harry?" She asked instantly, making her mum raise her eyebrows. Callista blushed.

"We're leaving." Her mother said, thankfully not mentioning her little spaz out over Harry.

"Ok, um, but where is he?"

"He's out with your friends. He wanted to stay, but Gemma told him to go. Poor boy was worried so much."

"Can I go out after I go home?" Callista asked. She didn't know what she was feeling towards Harry, but she knows he isn't out with their friends. She was just worried he'd done something rash.

Her mother sighed, "‍‍‍Its up to you, but I'd prefer that you stay home."

"I'm going out." Callista said, "I want to see my friends."

Her mother shook her head, smiling. "That's fine. But let's get you changed and then I can drop you off at the café."

"I think they went to the gym." She said quickly. Whenever Harry was stressed, he went to the gym. She needed to talk him out of whatever he was feeling towards her. She had fallen for him, hard. But he didn't need a dying girl as another failure to the massive collage that was his love life.

"Why would they be at the gym?" Her mother asked, confused.

"I don't know, I just think he'll be at the gym." Callista replied. Her mother raised her eyebrow.

"Him, or they?" She asked.

"They." Callista replied quickly, "All of them. I don't know, they were planning on going to the gym. I don't know why, but they were. They're probably not at the café anymore, it's been what, two hours?"

Callista's mother looked at her suspiciously.

"Fine." She said, "But get dressed first."

A couple minutes later, Callista was in the car with her mother driving her to the gym.

"Call me when you need me to pick you up."

"Thanks mum." She said, getting out of the car and practically running into the gym. Coincidentally, Harry was walking out of the gym, and as Callista walked in, she slammed right into him.

"Harry!" She said, surprised.

The pull Harry felt towards Callista was unimaginable. He wanted to sweep her off her feet and take her somewhere they could be alone. But she wouldn't let him, and it broke his heart. Instead, Harry walked around her.

"What're you doing here?" He questioned instead, his voice cold.

Callista was shocked. Harry had never been this way towards her.

"I was looking for you." She said, breathless.

"Well you've found me." He said. Harry didn't know where all this anger was coming from. He was so in love with her, and she didn't realize it. That was it.

"Are you okay?" Callista asked quietly.

Harry couldn't stand it anymore. "Can't you see it?" Harry snarled, "Or have you gone blind?"

Callista was taken back by this. "I don't understand." She said quietly.

Harry laughed mockingly. "12 years we've known each other..."

"What do you mean?" Callista asked again, "Really Harry, what is it?"

"Really?" Harry yelled, "What the fuck Callista! Can you not see it?"