Author's Note.

DISCLAIMER*

This book is so bad to me. It is so fast paced and the plot to me seems corny as I read through it now. I wrote this when I was 14 or 15 and I have become a much better writer since then.

Please excuse any mistakes and confusing in this book, but thank you so much for the love this book received during its prime.

The following are characters in the story:

Jay's Girlfriend -

apturner2010:

Name: Nicole Cooper

Age: 20.

Born June 8th.

Fun Facts: 

Born in the U.S. but moved to the UK when she was 13.

Nathan's girlfriend -

WolfGirlDream:

Name: Jordan Cross

Age: 18.

Has light brown hair with blonde highlights, and blue eyes.

Height: 5'5. 

Fun Facts:

Loves reading, writing, singing, and dancing. Used to play the piano. but wishes to learn how to play guitar. Likes to draw and played Soccer, basketball, and baseball for most of her life. Fun and energetic. Is almost always hyper. Loves Dr Pepper and Candy. Is a major tom-boy but can be girlie at times. Loves animals, and favorite clothing item is converse, only thing she likes about herself is her eyes.

Siva's girlfriend -

bumblebii21:

Name: Kate Steel

Age: 21. 

Height: 5'6 .

Has straight blonde hair, blue eyes with a hint of green, and tanish skin.

Likes hanging out with friends, romantic things, talking and ice cream.

Hates secrets, drama, being left out and girls who send her death threats.

Max's girlfriend -

Megan_McGuinessTW:

Name: Megan Aimee Quinn

Nicknames: Megs or Meggy,

Age: 20.

Born: May 15th in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Has darkish blonde hair that pass shoulders and is slightly wavy. Her eyes are blue/grey. Has a fair skin tone. 

Height: 5'3 and

Is petite.  

Likes - Musical theatre, being with friends, cooking.

Dislikes - Rudeness, ignorance, being alone.

Fears - The dark, and spiders and is currently studying performing arts and helps at a youth centre.

Tom's girlfriend -

TravyBearNLT:

Name: Ashlee Elizabeth Brennan

Age: 18

 Looks: Has shoulder length brown hair with a side bang and blue eyes. Her right eye is half blue half brown.

 Personality: Random, crazy, giggly, lovable, sweet, trustworthy and nice to everyone! Is a bit insecure about herself, but tries to hide it. 

Nathan's sister -

Sweetea23:

Name: Cassidy Grace Sykes

Nicname: Cass

Age: 16

Height: 5'8.

Has long, wavy, layered, medium brown hair with a slight tan. Eyes that are the same brown as her hair. Always seems to be smiling. 

 Is very outgoing and funny, has a bit of a temper, sometimes very innocent. A hopeless romantic. Has a southern accent which is hilarious because she was born in England but raised in Southern U.S. Sometimes has a problem with liking herself. 

Fun facts: Is a serious singer. Loves music. Is learning guitar. Used to play soccer. Writing is a passion and is a closet nerd about books. Is really trying to set a foundation for a career in music.