This Is Awkward

Siva sat on the couch while Louisa sat in front of him, holding her dolly. The whole time she was shaking and tears were at the brims of her eyes, but she didn’t let them fall. She wanted to look strong in front of Siva.

“Let me tell you something, love.” Her mother had finished curling her hair. “No matter what, I always believed that your father would come back and care for you. Trust me, I still do, but don’t let that get to you, okay? Just stay strong and shine.”

“That was the last thing she told me before she dropped me off here. To be honest, she envied daddy. Now, I see why. He’s successful, everyone loves him, and he’s a part of the coolest boy band ever.”

Siva smiled a little. Lou fell in love with The Wanted’s music instantly. Her favorite song was Heart Vacancy, somehow she felt like that song was made for her. She wanted the type of love her dad gave her that her mom should have.

“What’s your mom’s last name?” Siva asked.

“Honestly, I do not know. She always went by her first name. I always asked her, but she would tell me that the only last name I should worry about is mine: Parker.”

“Excuse my language, but, your mom sounds like a bitch.” That got a laugh out of both Siva and Louisa which lightened the situation a little more.

“She isn’t really, but after I was born, her friends said she changed.” Louisa shrugged.

“What’s your mom’s name anyway?”

“I don’t know. Her friends and family call her ‘C’.”

Siva rubbed his chin. “It’s almost like she wants no one to know her identity. Isn’t she famous? You said she sings.”

Louisa nodded. “Yes, but only here in the UK. She’s slowly becoming popular in the U.S.”

Siva’s eyes lit up. “Wait, didn’t you say that your mom went to America?”

“Yes.”

“Lou, I feel like that this whole situation ties together.” Siva clapped his hands as he went to go get his cellphone to call Tom, but it was too late. The gang had already arrived from the beach.

“That was so fun!” Jay exclaimed as he dried his curly hair with his towel. “Nathan, mate, you could’ve helped me fight off the girls in the water!”

Nathan held up his hands. “Hey, I’m sorry, man, but seeing you get messed with is hilarious!”

“Siva, Lou, we’re home!” Tom called as they walked in the living room.

Tom stopped in his tracks once he saw that he was greeted by a bunch of pictures of familiar female stars he knew.

“Um, Siva, what is this?”

Siva pointed at Louisa who was brushing her doll’s hair and humming to herself. She looked up at the two once she saw that Siva was pointing at her.

“We can finally solve this mystery and find out your one night stand lady,” Siva replied.

“How can we?” Tom raised an eyebrow, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with Siva. He was acting weird.

“Look, trust me on this. We can. First off, Lou’s mom’s name starts with a C. She’s well known in the UK. She’s a singer. Her name starts with a C. Her music is slowly becoming popular in the United States. She is in the United States. That means she’s on a what? Tour, Tom, Tom!

“That really helps me know who I slept with. Look, you guys can drop this whole thing. Ashlee and I agreed that this is-“

Siva stood there baffled. “Are you, are you, Thomas Parker, you have been saying from almost day one that you wanted to know who you slept with that night. Now you want drop it? Pft, no, we are not dropping it!”

Tom did a face palm as the rest of the gang came in. Max went over to Louisa and hugged her.

“Are you okay, Love? I saw that you were upset and wanted to know why.”

Louisa smiled happily, and nodded. “I am fine. Don’t worry. I was just….thinking of something.”

Max ruffled her hair and returned a smile back. “Good, I do not like seeing you sad.”

Tom and Siva were in a heated conversation by the time the boys and girls sat down and relaxed.

“What are you two arguing about?” Ashlee asked.

“I think I know who Tom’s baby mama is!” Siva yelled.

Everyone’s eyes widened and heads turned towards Siva once he said that.

“We have the facts, clues, and everything. Now, please do not laugh when I come to this conclusion.”

“Why would we laugh?” Nathan asked.

“I just know you will,” Siva replied, holding up a picture of Cher Lloyd.

Louisa’s jaw dropped as she was once again greeted with her mother’s face. The first one to laugh was Jay, and then everyone else followed.

“You shagged Cher Lloyd?!” Max was practically in tears as he held his stomach.

Tom’s face became a deep shade of red as he tore the picture from his hands. “This…this can’t be-“

“You were drunk that night, Tom, remember? All the celebs were at that club.”

Ashlee glared at Tom and crossed her arms. “Out of all girls, you pick her? You know I dislike her, Tom!”

“How can we be so sure that this is her?” Megan looked at Siva.

He pointed at Lou who looked star strucked at the picture before her. “There’s your proof.”

Tom let this sink in for a minute. Cher Lloyd was the woman he met that night. She was in that hotel bed that night he had to go. Cher was the woman that put lies into Louisa’s head and told her how bad of a father he was.

He didn’t leave Lou, he didn’t leave Cher, he wasn’t aware of them even having a relationship. It was a one-time thing. Tom never really loved Cher like that. She was just another friendly female singer that they knew in the UK. That may all change now.

He had to process this. He really did. Louisa Lloyd? What an odd name. No wonder her last name was Parker. For one, she probably liked it, and second, it was to prove something.

How did the press let this slide?

“Are we still going to the U.S.?” Louisa’s voice came as a whisper. She tugged on Tom’s shirt, looking up at him.

Tom bit his lip, crossing his arms. Should they? Maybe he should only take Lou with him. Ashlee could only make the matters worse. The safe way was to only take Louisa and get down to business.

“Cher Lloyd is your mom?”

“Yes.”

“First, yes we’re going to America. Second, Lou, we need to talk, alone.”

A/N - There you have it, you finally find out who Lou's mom is! Tbh, this randomly came to my head a few months back when I was writing this and was like heck, maybe I should make this happen. But in all seriousness, I love Cher Lloyd, but I don't like ship her with Tom so chill, haha. Plus here's like the humor part of the story.

Anyway, thanks for being so patient and I don't know really how many chapters are left, but you'll see. Please vote, comment, and share. All that stuff. :) Hopefully you all liked this!