Epilogue.

Two years later…

Tom beamed happily as he helped Louisa with putting her backpack on. She was starting her first day of kindergarten and he felt like a proud father because he knew that he prepared her for it so she already had foreknowledge.

Cher and Tom decided to take turns with Louisa. Tom had her on the weekdays while she had her on the weekends. It worked out perfectly. Louisa had started to warm up to her mom and like her more. She didn’t know whether her mom was doing it to make her like her or for Tom’s sake so he didn’t try to take her away from her mother.

“Daddy, I’m nervous,” Louisa whispered.

Tom looked her in the eye, and put his hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. School is fun….well….if you make it fun, but that's beside the point. You’ll learn a lot of new things, and you’ll make friends. Friends are the best part; you’ll meet people with the same interest as you. I’m sure your first day will be fine.”

Louisa’s frowned turned into a smile. Friends; people that I can do most of things I like with. She glanced at the old looking school building and her anxiety went away.

“I feel better now,” she said.

“Good,” Tom replied. “Are you ready to go inside and meet your teacher?”

Louisa nods and grabs for his hand. They walk inside the building where they are greeted by a dozen little kids scrambling around looking for their classrooms. Louisa found it weird being around people her size. Her whole summer she spent with the boys and the girls. Now, she was with people her age.

A few kids stopped and stared in awe at Tom. Maybe they recognized him. Louisa saw some even point their fingers and whisper “Tom Parker from The Wanted.”

Tom gave her little hand a squeeze while looking for the classroom that Louisa was going to be in. He finally found it; room 109, Mrs. Daisy.

He found a young woman who looked around her 20’s with curly dark red hair, green eyes, and wearing a dark blue dress with a black blazer leaning standing by the door. The corners of her mouth went up to a smile once she saw Tom and Louisa.

“Good morning, I’m Mrs. Daisy. You must be Louisa Parker, yeah?” She asked.

“Yes, I am. How did you-“

Mrs. Daisy nodded her head towards Tom. “My daughter is a huge fan of yours.”

“Thank you…” Tom said, smiling.

“Your daughter is in good hands. We’ll be having a lot of fun today.” Mrs. Daisy bent down to Louisa’s level. “If you have any questions, just ask my daughter, Abigail. She’ll help you out.”

Louisa smiled. “Okay. She looked up at Tom. “See you, dad.” Louisa hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before entering the classroom.

Tom waved. “It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Daisy.”

“You too,” she replied before walking in her classroom and shutting the door.

After dropping Louisa off, Tom headed back home to take care of his new bundle of joy, Alexandra Parker. A few months after Louisa reunited with her mom, Ashlee found out that she was pregnant. Tom was jumping with joy. He was going to be a dad to not one child, but to another.

Ashlee didn’t have any ideas for names, but Louisa suggested Alexandra since that was her favorite cousin’s name. Ashlee thought it was pretty and agreed to name her that.

As Tom opened the door, he heard crying and footsteps bonding about.

“Ash, need help?” Tom walked in to see Ashlee rushing around trying to get things together so she could leave for work.

“Oh thank goodness you’re here. Alexandra’s hungry, so could you feed her? I’ll pick up Louisa after works so don’t worry about her, okay?”

Tom nodded as Ashlee slung her bag on her shoulder and pecked Tom on the cheek. “Goodbye, I love you!”

Tom looked to see Alexandra staring up at him, her blues staring into his. Their daughter was adorable. She had Ashlee’s eyes, Tom’s black hair, his smile, and Ashlee’s nose. She was…perfect.

Tom thought his life was perfect.

The whole adventure with Louisa helped Tom figure out who he was, learn how to be dad, and appreciate life. He had his boys, Ashlee and her friends, and his two beautiful daughters.

“Let’s get you fed, yeah?” Tom smiled, as he pinched Alexandra’s cheek.

A/N - Thanks so much to all who have read this story. I appreciate all the support and likes this story got. I was  a little hesistate on whether to write about soemthing like this, but it turned out to be a good thing! So thank you again! :)