What Do We Do Now?

^^ She is like the sweetest and coolest person ever! I love her comments and her dedication. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom watched Louisa watch Dora on the television. She excitedly pointed and shouted at things when Dora asked questions like where were they going or to tell them where something was. Tom was amused by her behavior and found it cute.

Ashlee accepted Louisa pretty quick after a few days. At first he thought that she’d leave him, knowing they promised each other that they wouldn’t keep any secrets between each other.

“She is so adorable!” Jordan gushed as she walked into the kitchen. She smiled as Louisa greeted her with a “hello” and put her attention back to the TV.

“She is, isn’t she?” Tom smiled, as he looked at Louisa.

“To be honest she kind of looks like you. I’m not just saying that, but she really does,” Jordan said, looking in the fridge for food.

“I don’t know; how does she look like me?” Tom took in ever feature of Louisa; her eyes, nose, mouth, hair, and skin.

“She has your eyes, smile, and personality. Her brown hair must have come from her mom. Don’t you think black would suit her?” Jordan’s face turned into a scowl at the mention of Tom’s alleging baby momma.

“You really think that?” Tom smiled a little.

Jordan nodded as she finally settled on eating pineapple. “Yeah, that’s my honest opinion. What do you plan on doing today?”

Tom shrugged. “I’m usually rehearsing, but what do you little kids like?”

Jordan shrugged, walking out. “Ask her, and then you’ll get your answer!” She sung.

Tom rolled his eyes playfully, walking into the living room. He blinked twice as he saw Louisa sitting on top of a sleeping Max. He didn’t stir once as she bounced or moved around on him. He was just…..asleep.

“Louisa, dear—I mean, um, yeah. What would you like to-“

Louisa interrupted him. “Megan and Cassidy are taking me to the mall later.”

“Oh…” Tom’s face fell slightly. “I was thinking we could go get ice cream or something?”

Louisa got up from sitting on Max and held Tom’s hand. “We could do that.”

Tom smiled as they walked into the busy city of London. He wanted to spend time with her. Isn’t that what dads do? They spend time with their kids?

While they were walking, Tom could not stop thinking about her mom. Who was she? What did she look like? Then it hit him. Louisa has to know what her mom’s name is!

“So…Louisa…”

“Call me Lou, please. I hate my name.”

“I see…” Tom bit his lip. “Do you know what your mom’s name is?”

Louisa let go of his hand, putting her tiny hands on her hips. Jordan was right, she indeed look a little like Tom.

“Is this why you wanted to hang with me?” She pressed.

“What—no way—I want to spend time with you, but I’m just curious.”

Louisa shook her head. “I told you, all I know is that she’s moving to the U.S.!” Louisa exclaimed.

“Right….you told me that, but what does she look like?”

“You should know, you guys did make me after all,” she retorted.