There's Always Time for You.

Make sure to read the author's note at the end! It's important. :)

-----

Louisa tried her hardest to comb through Jay’s curls. Jay laughed the whole time she did his hair which caused Louisa to get out a few giggles too. Max watched in pure amusement as Louisa brushed his hair, using a spritzer bottle filled with water, since she couldn’t use a real one, to help do his hair better. To Jay’s amazement, it did.

“Almost done, little one?” Jay asked sweetly.

“Yeah….just let me do some more adjustments,” Louisa replied, getting back to work.

“She’s determined,” Max mused, smiling at Louisa.

Louisa bit her lip as she concentrated hard on making sure Jay’s hair was perfect. She wanted to impress him since he did so many things for her. She liked Jay; he was silly, funny, and acted like a child at times. The most perfect friend for Louisa.

“Jay. I am done!” Louisa declared, fishing for a mirror in her Oswald bag.

Jay looked at Max with a smile on his face. “Well….?”

Max looked at Jay’s hair in awe as he gulped. “It’s uh…it’s uh…interesting.”

Tom walked in, holding bags of food. He stopped in his tracks once he took a look at Jay. “Mate, what in the world did you do to your hair?”

Louisa looked at Tom with a beaming smile. “I did his hair! Like it?” She gave Jay a medium sized pink mirror to look at his new style.

Jay looked at his hair in astonishment. He took in every bit of it. It was not like his usual style, it was…..different. “My hair…..it’s….straight!” He pulled Louisa over his shoulder and kissed her cheek. “Thank you, Lou. You are truly talented, my dear.”

Louisa smiled brightly. “You’re welcome! I didn’t want to fail you.”

“Well, you didn’t, love. You impressed me!” Jay exclaimed.

Jay whipped his now straight hair around. Everyone eventually saw his hair, and stared at it in shock. Jay’s hair was perfectly straight, and not a hint of curls showed.

“Wow, mate, what a style,” Nathan commented.

The guys were so used to Jay’s crazy curls that they never really saw him with straight hair much. Seeing him like this was almost…strange.

“She did it, I’m actually surprised. The little one sure showed me,” Max said as he lifted Louisa up and tickled her. She giggled loudly as she felt his hands tickle her stomach.

One thing she truly did love about the guys and girls were that they never left her with a dull moment. They gave her something she’d remember.

"Jay, what happened to your hair? It’s...different.” Nicole exclaimed as she looked at her boyfriend’s new style.

“Lou did it. You like it, yeah?” Jay’s girlfriend’s opinion always mattered to him.

“Like I said, it’s different, that’s all I’m saying,” Nicole replied, pecking him on the lips.

Jordan sat on Nathan’s lap as she scrolled through results of Louisa’s aunt. She found some information, but not much. She found out that her aunt, Raven, worked as a school teacher. She had a husband and it didn’t specify any siblings she had so she must be keeping it a secret. Or was she ashamed of her?

Jordan thought this over as Nathan combed his fingers through his soft hair. “I don’t get it. She whines about how her sister was mistreated by Tom, but has no information about her. This pisses me off.”