The Past Hurts (Part One)

The gang took Louisa to the beach to soak up the sun to get her out of the house. She’s always stuck being there since the boys don’t go back on tour until five months later. They wanted to rest up as much as possible.

What about Louisa’s mom? There may be a way to find her, but in order to get that information, they have to ask Lou. Asking Lou questions was like trying to put makeup on a bear; difficult. She never liked questions, especially personal ones. Louisa disliked being asked things constantly.

“I found a seashell, dad,” she cheered. Louisa held the big shell in her small hands as she jogged over to where Tom was, sitting next to Ashlee.

“That’s great, Hun,” Tom replied, smiling. “Want to go help Uncle Max bury Siva?”

Louisa nodded enthusiastically, going over to where Max and Nicole where.

“You know, we’re leaving for the U.S. tomorrow, right?” Ashlee asked Tom, twirling her hair.

Tom nodded, looking at Lou. “Yeah, but will it be worth it?”

Ashlee bit her lip while looking out in the ocean. Will it be worth it? Will they go to America to not find Louisa’s mom? Louisa may become disappointed at them for even trying to find out who the mother is.

“I don’t know, Tom,” Ashlee answered, honestly. “I feel that we only find out more if we get something out of Lou.”

Tom sighed. This was hopeless; he knew that asking her wouldn’t get an answer. He’d get scolded again.

“Me either,” Tom agreed. “Let’s just drop it, she’ll probably tell us something once we get to the States.”

“You’re right,” Ashlee replied, watching Louisa bury Max.

Louisa Sophia Parker

Her mother read the birth certificate over and over again. She didn’t want Tom’s last name, but she put his instead thinking that maybe Tom would think about seeing her again, but he didn’t.

America was her get away since her friends were there for vacation. She specifically told Louisa to not say a word about where she was going or where she used to live, but who knows if she will?

Lou’s mother ran a hand through her hand before throwing the paper down and grabbing her sunglasses to go swimming.

“Hey, Lou, ready for USA tomorrow?” Max asked as she build a sandcastle.

Louisa bit her lip, shaking her head. “No.”

“Why?” Max frowned.

“I just don’t want to…” Louisa whispered. She got up and walked over to Cassidy who was leaning against the car. She glanced at Louisa’s eyes and concern flickered in her eyes.

“Why are you crying, Lou?” She asked.

“I just want to go home…” Louisa said, tears falling down her cheeks.

“Okay, I’ll drop you off since Siva’s there,” she replied, helping Louisa into the car.

*~*

“Okay, back pedal, what’s wrong?” Siva asked Louisa again.

“Daddy is planning on taking Ashlee, and I to the United States, but…she’s there.”

Siva raised an eyebrow. “Who is she?”

“My mother,” she whispered. “She’s there, but I don’t know where specifically.”

“Wait, can you tell me what your mom looks like?” Siva had a feeling deep down inside that he had a clue who Lou’s mom was, and where she may be. He deeply hoped that Lou would answer his question so the gang could finally solve this mystery.

“Well…” Lou began.

A/N - I know it's short, been on writer's block for a while and plus I'm busy with soccer so will only be able to update at certain times, but thanks for being patient. :D Also, this story is close to an ending! :) xx