Chapter 2.

Chris's POV - I just got in from seeing Sierra. She was a lot of fun i can tell. I felt bad about her knee doe. .. Naah she'll be iight. "Wheres Sierra??" My mom asked. " Oh The icecreaaam. We got so carried away in conversation, i forgot" I said apologizing. " Well I want her to have it so can you drop by after dinner and go give it to her?" She asked. " Fasho." I smelled like the great outdoors and i needed a shower. " Come here boy" .. It was my pops. I sighed and went into the den. " Yea?" " I seen that pretty lil girl you was with earlier , seems like a nice lil girl.. She don't need no trouble from you" He said looking at me from behind the sports newspaper he was reading. " Um . What the hell are you talkin bout ?" I said lookin confused. " Dont use that tone with me Christopher brown. She don't need some troublemaking 16 year old knucklehead making her life a livin hell. Let her be " He yelled. " Oh like how you make moms a livin hell? " I yelled back. Ma rushed down the steps to get me. She knew things were going to get bad if she let the arguement unfold. I hated my father. He beat my moms up thinking it was okay ? Nah. It ain't Ok. " Why do you let him stay here ?!" I said raising my voice. I never yelled at her and when i did she knew how pissed I was. "He's Your.father!" She whispered. " Sperm donar... Yeah. Father ??? Nah " I said walking up to my room. My mom was so scared of em. I could tell. She always was makin sure he was good before she and i were. I always promised my mom id get her out of this mess. and Fuck this. Soon enough i will. I didn't really have anybody to talk to .. nd i wish Sierra had a phone. I just hope she'd call me tonight so we can talk about some stuff..

Sierra's POV - i woke up from my nap at 8 to hear my doorbell ringing. before i could get downstairs my mom answered the door. i couldnt hear clearly who it was or what they were talkin about. As soon as the door closed i asked " Who was that ? " then i saw the oreo icecream in her hand. It was chris... She'd be bombarding me with questions. " Um. Some boy named Chris ? dropped this off for you. From his mom . Said that was your thank you gift for showing him around the neighborhood?" She said looking at the icecream . Then back at me. " Yeah.. i offered to show em both but she was busy unpacking " I lied taking the icecream. Im guessing that laryn didn't tell her about the project i made up. Thank god. i went up to my room to enjoy the icecream. I fell asleep again by accident. When i woke up it was 10 It was too late to call chris... I felt bad. So i just chilled and painted my nails for the rest of the night.

Chris POV- .. Hmm she didn't call me. Damn i was hopin she would...